Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just ordered one of these for my CMR30.

51n-VdO5zqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

BOOLIT EYE Special Laser Boresighter End Barrel Laser Bore Sight

Cheap lil laser bore sight. I prolly should have just gone ahead and copped a 9mm and .223 as well but fuck it. Shit's is supposed to get here tomorrow so I'll try it out then.
There are bore sights that you can use for a variety of calibers

@The Mad Titan @TheMadLionsFan Ayo, y'all hear something about MI changing the law so you can't hunt deer with .223/5.56 anymore??? I was just choppin it up with this cat at the Walmart over on Belleville Rd about getting a hunting license and he was saying some shit like it's gotta be .350 Legend or better for deer now.

What are your top automatic reloaders that do it all? Pretty much all available calibers. Want to go window shopping online for someone but don't know which to look for and not sure about those articles giving out their best reloaders

What are your top automatic reloaders that do it all? Pretty much all available calibers. Want to go window shopping online for someone but don't know which to look for and not sure about those articles giving out their best reloaders
You mean for making bullets or filling up your mag after shooting them all up?

Making bullets. I saw some that have you swap out each caliber but was wondering if there was one that's more automated than that. Like a do everything one
Oh I don't fool with that side of it at all. Thought about it but don't have the space or time to do all that.
But the guys at gun club/ range I'm at do it and usually I just give my brass to them and they'll reload and shoot em again

Oh I don't fool with that side of it at all. Thought about it but don't have the space or time to do all that.
But the guys at gun club/ range I'm at do it and usually I just give my brass to them and they'll reload and shoot em again
Yea he's scientific so he'd be good at it and it'd save him money in the long run. Was trying to figure out a price range of say one of the best on the market

Yea he's scientific so he'd be good at it and it'd save him money in the long run. Was trying to figure out a price range of say one of the best on the market
Google it or if you got a gun store talk to them. I prefer in person on stuff like that cause I'll have questions on the fly and you can't ask via YouTube well you can may take some time for a response though

Made a quick trip to the range yesterday with one of my boy's to see if those laser bore sights were worth it. Took the shots at 15 yards/45 feet.

20230617_123436(0).jpg

KelTec CMR30
The CMR's grouping is decent, but I think I had my reticle too bright, prolly should have dimmed it a bit more and my grouping could have been tighter.

20230617_123851.jpg

Radical SOCOM 16 AR15

Same for the AR15, if I dimmed my red dot, I prolly would have had a better grouping. This one is kinda all over the place.

20230617_124924.jpg

Made a quick trip to the range yesterday with one of my boy's to see if those laser bore sights were worth it. Took the shots at 15 yards/45 feet.

View attachment 1109759

KelTec CMR30
The CMR's grouping is decent, but I think I had my reticle too bright, prolly should have dimmed it a bit more and my grouping could have been tighter.

View attachment 1109756

Radical SOCOM 16 AR15

Same for the AR15, if I dimmed my red dot, I prolly would have had a better grouping. This one is kinda all over the place.

View attachment 1109758
Everytime I've used a bore sight laser ive always had to fine tune it once I hit the range. Then I'll dial it in. And be spot on

I advise y’all not to talk firearms with folks outside of this thread

That thread about the young kid shooting that man for hitting his mom open my eyes about the views they really have. They were cool with a 14 year old walking around with a gun just posted up waiting on shit to pop off. Because it so happen to help his mother in that particular situation

That thread about the young kid shooting that man for hitting his mom open my eyes about the views they really have. They were cool with a 14 year old walking around with a gun just posted up waiting on shit to pop off. Because it so happen to help his mother in that particular situation
Yea that's why I try not engage in those types of talks. Now I got to head over there and see what you talking about.

I swear that was his moms joint tho. He just grabbed it out the ride.

Back