Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
He was standing at the door holding the gun for a few before dude hit his mom.

He didn’t get it once shit popped off, he already had it on his person

My assumption was it was visibly going left so he grabbed her shit and went in there. She saw him and told him to go to the car.

My assumption was it was visibly going left so he grabbed her shit and went in there. She saw him and told him to go to the car.
If a child can leave out the store and go get the gun why the hell the ADULT couldn’t do the same

Either way. If my 14 year seen me exchanging words over some food and he goes get my gun I would second guess me owning them.

He wasn’t threatening the lady just telling her to get the food and go. She said something and he repeated it and hit her and was shot instantly.

Yeah, I saw that video too. Using slap rounds in a 50 cal. One of 'em was entirely too hot and blew the shit apart. He recreated it with the same model gun and slap rounds and one of 'em did the exact same thing.

He literally stuck his thumb into the wound in his neck to stop the bleeding until they got to the hospital; that's largely how he survived. He's been selling shirts with "Just Put a Thumb In It" on it ever since.

I'm gonna re-up on bullets later today. What's the best type of 9mm bullets yall would recommend?

I'm gonna re-up on bullets later today. What's the best type of 9mm bullets yall would recommend?

for defense I got Speer Gold Dot's or Federal HST

for the range, whatever cheapest

guess it depends on the gun too, cuz my glocks will eat jus about anything you feed it

For the range I usually go with CCI Blazer 124 gr. It's usually on sale around here for cheap, like $15 for a box of 50.

20230807_105019.jpg

For defense I'm a bit partial to these.

20230807_105109.jpg

Federal Punch and HST perform pretty much the same, but the Punch is ever so slightly hotter than HST. I have a 21rd and 17 rd mag of it.

Liberty Civil Defense blows through 3A soft body armor from a handgun (and it screams at 2600fps from a rifle). I have a 17 rd mag full of it. DRT's Terminal Shock 9mm is a +P round that's pretty nasty. It's a fragmenting round that basically shreds your innards, causing a great deal of damage. In general, that's my go-to round.

Back