Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
AR owners: Any of y'all run .223 steel case for range ammo?

Ventura had 20 rounds of steel case for $9.95 per box. Picked some up and just got done loading my empty magazines with it. The manager there told me to clean it the night before and run my AR wet with that stuff (i.e. shoot a bit of Lucas clean/lube into the chamber). Seems a bit much but if it get the ammo to run I'm all for it.

Ventura had 20 rounds of steel case for $9.95 per box. Picked some up and just got done loading my empty magazines with it. The manager there told me to clean it the night before and run my AR wet with that stuff (i.e. shoot a bit of Lucas clean/lube into the chamber). Seems a bit much but if it get the ammo to run I'm all for it.
That's all I run in my ar-15/10 I make sure I got oil on the bolt carrier. With a good bit of oil it make clean up very easy. I usually get the wolf or tulla ammo. Shit is super cheap like They also talk about the lacquer that's on the casing and fouling of the barrel but you talking about rounds and rounds and rounds being put thru it before you'll have to get soothe barrel.

But I also got hollow points for both of em as well

That's all I run in my ar-15/10 I make sure I got oil on the bolt carrier. With a good bit of oil it make clean up very easy. I usually get the wolf or tulla ammo. Shit is super cheap like They also talk about the lacquer that's on the casing and fouling of the barrel but you talking about rounds and rounds and rounds being put thru it before you'll have to get soothe barrel.

But I also got hollow points for both of em as well

Aiight bet, I ain't gonna worry about it. I do have brass "regular" 556 (along with a bit of M855), but I saw how cheap this shit was and it just makes sense to run it instead of spending hella loot on brass if it ain't necessary.

Aiight bet, I ain't gonna worry about it. I do have brass "regular" 556 (along with a bit of M855), but I saw how cheap this shit was and it just makes sense to run it instead of spending hella loot on brass if it ain't necessary.
Yes shoot with cheap ammo. Unless you doing reloads then the hell with it. Now 6.5 I use brass and usually I'll give the casings to somebody up there. But I only run steel thru the ar My friend runs thru all his as well and his ar pistol

Summer days it's a bitch unless they have the fans with the mist spray. That's if it's covered Cool days you'll be out there all day.

I haven't been to the Clark County outdoor range during the summer. They better have something going when it hits 115 outchea.

Last edited:
Today I tested out some new ammo I picked up for my CMR30. Wasn't exactly thinking of recording a video so the audio on this is trash, it's in portrait mode, and the phone kept sliding 'cause I just propped it up with a couple of magazines.

Ran some 50gr Federal Small Game .22WMR and CCI MaxiMag TNT 30gr through the rifle and they worked out pretty well. Had a couple of hot ass shells hit my arm too 'cause of the cramped quarters in the lane.

Welp. Today is the day. Niggas in WA state can no longer buy, sell or export standard capacity magazines that hold over 10 rounds.

There were also other gun laws that were made official today but that’s the one that counts. Hopefully, this law gets thrown out in the near future.

smh.

did you at least get yours tho??? That's what's important.

10 rounds in an AR tho??? Kinda malarkey is that???

I haven't run any in mine due to the issues that are typically talked about.

Tired of these high ass prices tho. I might try it in the M&P, but mos def not the DDM lol

Welp. Today is the day. Niggas in WA state can no longer buy, sell or export standard capacity magazines that hold over 10 rounds.

There were also other gun laws that were made official today but that’s the one that counts. Hopefully, this law gets thrown out in the near future.

smh.

Thats some bullshit.

Imagine liquor being regulated to nothing over half a pint due to idiots who kill ppl driving drunk. They'd just buy more half pints

Smdh

Back