Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

bruh, that was my exact face when I saw it. I was in the middle of texting my boy that went with me to the outdoor range I posted about a few pages back letting him know I finally copped, but gotta wait a few days to get it in my hands.

Congrats on the quick turnaround.

Dude told me Metro cleared every sale they made today. I was one of 5 folks in the building right before closing picking up their purchases, all bought today.

Had to pick up some range ammo too. I wanted a speedloader but the one I was most interested in was out of stock (similar to the glock 17 joint I have).

20220609_164849.jpg

Dude told me Metro cleared every sale they made today. I was one of 5 folks in the building right before closing picking up their purchases, all bought today.

Had to pick up some range ammo too. I wanted a speedloader but the one I was most interested in was out of stock (similar to the glock 17 joint I have).

View attachment 858567

Damn they cleared every sale? I wonder if the feds have assigned more agents to research BCs due to recent events.

Damn they cleared every sale? I wonder if the feds have assigned more agents to research BCs due to recent events.

Maybe Metro is stepping up on their end and getting them through. Dude told me a while back that pre-pandemic he would just tell folks to browse the shop for a while or run down the street to the gas station to get a drink or whatever and by the time they got back it was done. This was the fastest it's been in a long time. I just copped my other joints back in march and it took days.

Just thought about it: Maybe they're also looking at recent purchases and clearing you that way too. By and large it's legal owners running out buying shit up so there's that as well.

Last edited:
I got my wife interested in going to the gun range to let off some rounds, but she is still hesitant into buying a gun. Not sure what to do in that instance.

Why is she hesitant?
A lot of it is due to our youngest. She is afraid that she will find it and mess around with one. I know that there are gun locks and safes, but my wife still doesn’t see the need for one. On that standpoint, she is a bit conservative.

A lot of it is due to our youngest. She is afraid that she will find it and mess around with one. I know that there are gun locks and safes, but my wife still doesn’t see the need for one. On that standpoint, she is a bit conservative.
Wait, I'm confused.

Are you saying that she doesn't see the need for a safe?

Back