Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can't even do that shit out here. Metro got this shit called ShotSpotter in place. It detects gunshots and cops are sent to the location, usually before someone calls 911. That hookah lounge shootout I posted about a coupla months ago had cops en route before the first 911 call even came in.

they got that shit in the 757 before I left. It don’t just detect where the shots came from, but also what caliber round it was

Last night I ordered a cheap ass red dot from Amazon; shit got here this morning. About all I can say about it right now is that it turns on and works.

20220424_140816.jpg

20220424_222947.jpg

Can't even do that shit out here. Metro got this shit called ShotSpotter in place. It detects gunshots and cops are sent to the location, usually before someone calls 911. That hookah lounge shootout I posted about a coupla months ago had cops en route before the first 911 call even came in.
they got that shit in the 757 before I left. It don’t just detect where the shots came from, but also what caliber round it was
I would love for them to put this in affect here cause they go crazy shooting. I use to but haven't in the last 6-7 years

speedloaders for the CMR30 came today. Just loaded up all three mags. Shit makes a world of difference for these things 'cause at best I could get maybe 15 rounds loaded and even then I'd have to constantly tap the mags or outright re-seating them. Springs need some break-in though: All three got to 25 and that was it.

20220427_140940.jpg

Took the CMR30 out today to test out the optic and to see how well it runs after the last outing. Ran much better go around. Every mag did exactly the same thing though: First two rounds ejected but failed to cycle, then ran butter smooth every round after that.

The cheapo-deluxe optic worked like a charm however I accidentally left the tool to zero it on my desk so after figuring out that it was shooting a little low and to the right, I adjusted where I was aiming at and got pretty good grouping out of it.

Had one casing eject, bounced off the wall, and landed on the back of my neck and burned the fuck outta me. Shit still stings.

20220429_151930.jpg

20220429_152255.jpg

Stopped by the range earlier to zero that optic. The range is only 50ft (16.67 yds) so I zeroed at that distance. Took a few shots to get it just right. Then a few more to make sure. Once I was certain I had it just right, I dumped the rest of the mag and two more to see if it held zero worth a damn. It's still spot on. From what I read about this red dot, it really shouldn't be used with anything with heavy recoil. The CMR30 has barely any, so it's working out just fine.

20220501_134350.jpg

Back