Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Didn't see anything on the site about the incident, but apparently a cat in Houston was in a shootout with the cops using a full-auto modified Glock.

The is the bodycam footage:

kinda ridiculous how many times that one cop kept hitting his mag release while firing.

and a news article on the gun itself:

Sheeesh. The adrenaline had homie jamming the fuckin mag release. That was crazy…but what was even more wild was how he was mag dumping from a crazy distance. He coulda killed all types of innocent people.

Sheeesh. The adrenaline had homie jamming the fuckin mag release. That was crazy…but what was even more wild was how he was mag dumping from a crazy distance. He coulda killed all types of innocent people.

Bruh, I didn't know which to more upset with. Like, at that distance you ain't gettin on target at all. Duke was at least 100 yards away, you just shootin to be shootin at that point. He was basically just throwin bullets in the general direction of the perp and anyone even remotely in that area could have been hit. Plus, he stayed hittin' the mag release like an idiot. I get it, you prolly ain't had to fire your service weapon since you got out of the academy but sheesh, this just makes him look completely incompetent with a gun in his hand.

Seen a cat walking around my complex open carrying a Glock with an extended mag like this one.

Saw another one. Dude looking disheveled, like he just woke up at a bus stop and don't remember how he got there but he had a Glock in a holster that had at least a 27 round joint stickin waaay the fuck outta that gun.

Shits ridiculous

Just came back from the gun shop, was about to cop a KelTec Sub2000 in 9mm ($520). Asked 'em if they had any other 9mm, 40 S&W, or 10mm carbines and dude was like "Well... we got this Ruger PC Carbine right here in 9mm".

giphy.gif

They ain't have the hoe ass 10/22 lookin joint either, they had this one (model 19122 for $745):

Capture.jpg

I LIKE that bitch. I want the Sub2000 for a backpack/SUV gun 'cause it folds in half and takes Glock 17 mags out the box (so I can get extended joints). The Ruger ships with a Ruger Security 9 magazine well installed, but they include a Glock mag well so I could swap it out and use Glock magazines. It also has a fairly simple takedown, but instead of collapsing it splits into two pieces. Not nearly as convenient as the Sub2000 'cause I can simply fold that bitch in half and stash it under the seat. The Ruger feels solid as fuck, the Sub2000 is poly carbonate and kinda feels kinda Nerf Gun-ish.

I told dude I was gonna think about it. I like 'em both, but for different reasons. The price is the hang up tho: $520 vs $745.

Also, they had a container of 250 fmj round nose 9mm rounds for $118.75. Might be cool for range ammo.

Just came back from the gun shop, was about to cop a KelTec Sub2000 in 9mm ($520). Asked 'em if they had any other 9mm, 40 S&W, or 10mm carbines and dude was like "Well... we got this Ruger PC Carbine right here in 9mm".

giphy.gif

They ain't have the hoe ass 10/22 lookin joint either, they had this one (model 19122 for $745):

Capture.jpg

I LIKE that bitch. I want the Sub2000 for a backpack/SUV gun 'cause it folds in half and takes Glock 17 mags out the box (so I can get extended joints). The Ruger ships with a Ruger Security 9 magazine well installed, but they include a Glock mag well so I could swap it out and use Glock magazines. It also has a fairly simple takedown, but instead of collapsing it splits into two pieces. Not nearly as convenient as the Sub2000 'cause I can simply fold that bitch in half and stash it under the seat. The Ruger feels solid as fuck, the Sub2000 is poly carbonate and kinda feels kinda Nerf Gun-ish.

I told dude I was gonna think about it. I like 'em both, but for different reasons. The price is the hang up tho: $520 vs $745.

Also, they had a container of 250 fmj round nose 9mm rounds for $118.75. Might be cool for range ammo.

I say get what you want instead of what they have available.

And that ammo “deal” is kinda bogus. You can get 250 rounds of quality range ammo for $80.

I say get what you want instead of what they have available.

And that ammo “deal” is kinda bogus. You can get 250 rounds of quality range ammo for $80.

I think for in-store, it ain't that bad these days. Of course you can get ammo cheaper online tho.

Copped the Sub2000 today. Total was $588 which included tax and $25 for the background check. The shitty part is mine will take an extra couple of days 'cause they gotta pull from AZ as well as NV cause I'm using my AZ license. When I pick up up I'mma grab 4 21 round Magpul magazines and maybe a pair of 31 round sticks just to have fun with at the range.

I'm actually debating on picking up the Ruger PC Carbine or the CMR30 when this check comes back.

Copped the Sub2000 today. Total was $588 which included tax and $25 for the background check. The shitty part is mine will take an extra couple of days 'cause they gotta pull from AZ as well as NV cause I'm using my AZ license. When I pick up up I'mma grab 4 21 round Magpul magazines and maybe a pair of 31 round sticks just to have fun with at the range.

I'm actually debating on picking up the Ruger PC Carbine or the CMR30 when this check comes back.

you got the pistol shit that fold up crazy right?
Very cool choice for a backpack gun. Glad you held out and got what you originally wanted.

you got the pistol shit that fold up crazy right?
Very cool choice for a backpack gun. Glad you held out and got what you originally wanted.

Yup. Technically it's a rifle 'cause it's got a 16 inch barrel. I may just buy the KelTec CMR30 when I go to pick it up. Dude I spoke with earlier today told me that as long as I don't leave the building with the first rifle, I can add more rifles and it still counts under this sale and I don't have to do another background check. But, if I walk out the door, physically turn around immediately, and come back in they gotta do a whole new background check.

I originally went back to Ventura Munitions earlier to check out some grips and ammo and was talking about it with one of the salesmen and some customer overheard us and interjected "You got a Sub2000??? KelTec just shipped a bunch pallets of those things to Ukraine to arm the people against the Russians free of charge!". I was doubtful about alladat but when I got to my car I checked and, sure as shit, that's exactly what happened last month.

Last edited:
I haven't met a few of those

Do people really ask strangers if they can shoot their guns? That hasn't happened to me
I have people offered for me to shoot their guns. And usually depending on how the convo goes and they curious about what I have and been on the fence about buying I'll offer if they want to shoot it. Even if it is too look thru the glass.

got the text message this morning that the background cleared...

20220421_123220.jpg

20220421_144034.jpg

Did a lil goodie shopping too.

20220421_124705.jpg

20220421_134943.jpg

Copeed two 21 round and two 27 round mags and a pic rail front grip for the CMR30. The spot I was at had a folding front grip for the Sub2000, but it was fatter than the one I saw at a different shop so I'mma swing by there tomorrow or Saturday to grab that.

Me and one of my boys is hittin the range either tomorrow or Saturday so I'm going to run 'em both before to see if I need better sights or not.

Back