Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Other than MagPul, who makes decent extended Glock 17 magazines?

As soon as my ride is out the shop (hopefully tomorrow), I'm going to the spot to drop on a 9mm KelTec Sub2000, which takes Glock 17 magazines. Checked it out the other day and I'm pretty sold on it. Came down to that or a CMR30 and while I really like the CMR30, it's about $100 more then the Sub2000 and the only thing the CMR has over it is it's much higher magazine capacity that also happens to fit flush with the grip (unlike them ghetto ass looking extended Glock joints).

Other than MagPul, who makes decent extended Glock 17 magazines?

As soon as my ride is out the shop (hopefully tomorrow), I'm going to the spot to drop on a 9mm KelTec Sub2000, which takes Glock 17 magazines. Checked it out the other day and I'm pretty sold on it. Came down to that or a CMR30 and while I really like the CMR30, it's about $100 more then the Sub2000 and the only thing the CMR has over it is it's much higher magazine capacity that also happens to fit flush with the grip (unlike them ghetto ass looking extended Glock joints).

the factory Glock mags might be the best

almost bought one the other day at the gun store

30rd for bout $30

Didn't see anything on the site about the incident, but apparently a cat in Houston was in a shootout with the cops using a full-auto modified Glock.

The is the bodycam footage:

kinda ridiculous how many times that one cop kept hitting his mag release while firing.

and a news article on the gun itself:

Last edited:
Back