Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
All I know is that it’s stupid. Virginia was trying to do it in 2020 but the bill didn’t pass. Looks like they are trying to get mag capacity ban bills passed in a lot of states.

Which means I should prolly stop fuckin' around and cop the PMR30 and Ruger 57 ASAP and get spare mags for 'em both 'cause ain't no tellin what the future holds for either of them.

Have gun and ammo prices dropped or rather stabilized since we started going back outside?

Was trying to buy one during the pandemic and they wanted mortgage payments for guns and ammo

Have gun and ammo prices dropped or rather stabilized since we started going back outside?

Was trying to buy one during the pandemic and they wanted mortgage payments for guns and ammo

ammo prices still stupid and buying locally, at least out here, is futile for shit like 9mm, 10mm, 40S&W, 45ACP, and .380ACP. You can at least get bulk .22lr out here, some spots have a small-ish 12 gauge selection, and .17hmr seems to be plentiful, but that's about it.

You can still find shit online tho.

for practice get FMJ...they are cheaper and the prices have come down a little

Hollow points are expensive everywhere but your best bet is to check ammoseek.com or gunbroker
Ok, I need a weapon sir.

I'm sure me having these bullets won't mean anything if I'm throwing them at the target

I remember the days of buying range ammo at Walmart for like $10 for a box of 50 rounds of 9mm.

nowadays, you can find it online for around $15 a box…but locally, be prepared to be beat over the head…especially at the range. At the range I go to, they charge $35 for 50 rounds of 9mm.

I remember the days of buying range ammo at Walmart for like $10 for a box of 50 rounds of 9mm.

nowadays, you can find it online for around $15 a box…but locally, be prepared to be beat over the head…especially at the range. At the range I go to, they charge $35 for 50 rounds of 9mm.

Walmart out here ain't got shit but 22lr (garbage stuff at that), weird ass shotgun gauge ammo (16, 20, and 28??? who uses that?), plenty of 17hmr, and 7.62 in a variety of lengths.

I happened up on some 9mm at a Big10 sporting goods store about two weeks ago. Nothing great, but they had a decent amount. Should have just bought the shit 'cause I went back and it was all gone.

Walmart out here ain't got shit but 22lr (garbage stuff at that), weird ass shotgun gauge ammo (16, 20, and 28??? who uses that?), plenty of 17hmr, and 7.62 in a variety of lengths.

I happened up on some 9mm at a Big10 sporting goods store about two weeks ago. Nothing great, but they had a decent amount. Should have just bought the shit 'cause I went back and it was all gone.

Heres where I bought some from last night

Back