Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Double check gunbroker.com before droppin that bread. You might can save a couple dollars

yea I've checked a few places & it's in the range from what I've seen ($499-$549)

but I'd rather get it from the shop even if I pay $20-30 more cuz I'm walkin out w/ it that day

everytime I order from ammoman.com it gets there in a day or 2

guess w/ them shippin out of TN doesn't hurt too lol

but that's the only place I'll order ammo online

Yea I run brass thru my 6.5 but it's high and I don't reload but that .308 is my work horse I run steel thru it when at the range. I'm gone have to check them out

yea

shits like clockwork

ordered on Friday & they jus got delivered today as I was leavin for work

Just thought about it I got a shit load of that tula ammo which is Russian ammo for my .308 I wonder if that shit done went up.

WA continues to be on bullshit. Passed a bill thru the senate to ban folks from buying standard capacity rounds and limiting niggas to 10 round mags. It still gotta pass thru the house.

I went ahead and bought 5 more mags for the rattler just in case

the bill passed. The shit goes into effect on July 1st. Wont be able to buy any new magazines that hold over 10 rounds after that date. Smh

the bill passed. The shit goes into effect on July 1st. Wont be able to buy any new magazines that hold over 10 rounds after that date. Smh

That means a rush to get as many hi cap mags as people can get their hands on.

I know the law is supposed to help curb fatalities in mass shootings, but the reality is anyone skilled with a handgun can switch magazines in a matter of seconds, many in less than two so you ain't really getting much of an advantage.

I know the law is supposed to help curb fatalities in mass shootings, but the reality is anyone skilled with a handgun can switch magazines in a matter of seconds, many in less than two so you ain't really getting much of an advantage.

it’s a silly fuckin law. They aren’t banning possession at all. You can still carry with “high capacity” mags and use them at the range.

but yep, been buying what I can and will keep buying. All the gun stores have to empty their magazine inventory by July 1st so there is gonna be plenty of opportunities to stock up. Smh.

The skilled with a handgun part is the key. Most of them aren’t.

Isn't that only like 10 states that passed it and they're all blue?

All I know is that it’s stupid. Virginia was trying to do it in 2020 but the bill didn’t pass. Looks like they are trying to get mag capacity ban bills passed in a lot of states.

Back