Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
it’s my first time dealing with this particular FFL. It’s not the people at the gun store’s fault. It’s Washington state law and the police department that is responsible for doing/clearing the background check. They taking their sweet fuckin time and dragging ass.

the gun store itself just playing babysitter at this point.

Awww....that's why that shit is taking so long

I'm Michigan, they let the FFL do the back ground check

it’s my first time dealing with this particular FFL. It’s not the people at the gun store’s fault. It’s Washington state law and the police department that is responsible for doing/clearing the background check. They taking their sweet fuckin time and dragging ass.

the gun store itself just playing babysitter at this point.
Mississippi is like that, friend of mine had to wait but he dealt with the gun store a bunch of times. So after 10 days dude let him get it cause he dealt with them before

So I went gun shopping today...

Store #1:

me: I'm looking for a 10mm handgun, preferably non-1911 so a Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 or Glock 20
dude at the counter: Why the hell would you want that? You ain't gonna find a 10mm anywhere right now 'cause every time Joe Biden opens his trash mouth everything gets bought up!
me: Ok... um.. well, lemme peep that PMR30 you got in the case over there
dude: You wanna see that??? Aiight, we ain't got no ammo for it but I'll show you one... oh wait, looks like we got some in, it ain't cheap tho (shows me a box of 50 CCI mini mags for $30), we ain't been gettin' this stuff in much ain't that right baby?
fat white broad: Yep, I think that came in yesterday
me: can I see the PMR30?

At this point dude and chick have started a whole side convo about Joe Biden and assorted other Democrat bashing. I left. Didn't get to see the PMR30 and didn't bother to even ask about the Ruger 57 they had in the case.

Stores #2 and 3 didn't have a 10mm, 5.7, or a PMR30, but they were at least knowledgeable and friendly.

Store # 4 had a Glock 20, PMR30, Ruger 57 and assorted other toys. The salesman pulled out probably 10 extra guns on some "check out the trigger on this" and "feel how light this is" kinda shit.

Only problem, their PMR 30 price was too high and they didn't have the M&P in, but he said he might have one in a couple of days so I'mma head back over there. They also had plenty of 10mm and 22wmr ammo in stock but only the garbage ass American Eagle FMJ 5.7x28mm (he said a guy came in a couple of days ago and wiped them out for their blue tip stuff).

Prolly going back to them if I can get him to come down more on the PMR30.

So I went gun shopping today...

Store #1:

me: I'm looking for a 10mm handgun, preferably non-1911 so a Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 or Glock 20
dude at the counter: Why the hell would you want that? You ain't gonna find a 10mm anywhere right now 'cause every time Joe Biden opens his trash mouth everything gets bought up!
me: Ok... um.. well, lemme peep that PMR30 you got in the case over there
dude: You wanna see that??? Aiight, we ain't got no ammo for it but I'll show you one... oh wait, looks like we got some in, it ain't cheap tho (shows me a box of 50 CCI mini mags for $30), we ain't been gettin' this stuff in much ain't that right baby?
fat white broad: Yep, I think that came in yesterday
me: can I see the PMR30?

At this point dude and chick have started a whole side convo about Joe Biden and assorted other Democrat bashing. I left. Didn't get to see the PMR30 and didn't bother to even ask about the Ruger 57 they had in the case.

Stores #2 and 3 didn't have a 10mm, 5.7, or a PMR30, but they were at least knowledgeable and friendly.

Store # 4 had a Glock 20, PMR30, Ruger 57 and assorted other toys. The salesman pulled out probably 10 extra guns on some "check out the trigger on this" and "feel how light this is" kinda shit.

Only problem, their PMR 30 price was too high and they didn't have the M&P in, but he said he might have one in a couple of days so I'mma head back over there. They also had plenty of 10mm and 22wmr ammo in stock but only the garbage ass American Eagle FMJ 5.7x28mm (he said a guy came in a couple of days ago and wiped them out for their blue tip stuff).

Prolly going back to them if I can get him to come down more on the PMR30.
Check online and see if you can get it cheaper. After having it in my hand I would've went online cause dealing with some of these people I don't even want to give them the time of the day.

Check online and see if you can get it cheaper. After having it in my hand I would've went online cause dealing with some of these people I don't even want to give them the time of the day.

I'm thinking about that. Store #3 was run by some Asians and had this young-ish looking broad at the counter. She really knew her shit and even though they didn't have it, she gave me a card and told me if I found something online I can have it shipped to them.

(edit) I kinda want to rent one of them joints to get a better feel for 'em. Can't seem to find anyone with the specific guns I want for rent tho.

I'm thinking about that. Store #3 was run by some Asians and had this young-ish looking broad at the counter. She really knew her shit and even though they didn't have it, she gave me a card and told me if I found something online I can have it shipped to them.
You should've asked would they match the price. But if you do order online you can get it sent to any FFL. Your local gun store gone get a piece any way you slice it

just the way it works in Washington, I’m learning. It can take up to 10 days. They say if they don’t call you by the 10th day, you can pick it up.

It only took 4 days for me to get the P365X so I’m hoping that maybe this one will take just as long

Yeah, I just found out today that it can take up to 10 days here but that's 'cause Metro drags their feet when it comes to background checks.

Yeah, I just found out today that it can take up to 10 days here but that's 'cause Metro drags their feet when it comes to background checks.

sorry to hear that. That shit sucks and for that reason, im glad to say I think I’m done buying for now.

Last edited:
yeah, so gun shopping day 2 revealed the cat that told me 10 days for the background check was full of shit. Stopped by 3 shops and all of them told me either overnight or within 2-3 business days. They said pre-pandemic you could get it done on the spot, as in they would pick up the phone, call Metro and you'd have it within minutes. Now you gotta fax the shit in and wait.

Also, I'm dead set on a dub deuce to go with either the 57 or 10mm (which might end up being a Glock 20 if I can't find an M&P). Problem is out of 7 dealers I've gone to in the last two days, only two had 22lr semi autos and even then one had a lone Walther, and the other had a Keltec P17 and some random ass 22 but they were the one I left 'cause of the owner or whatever behind the counter.

I haven't gone to Bass Pro yet, 'cause they're on the south, south, south end of las vegas blvd and I don't feel like making that drive but I might tonight.

yeah, so gun shopping day 2 revealed the cat that told me 10 days for the background check was full of shit. Stopped by 3 shops and all of them told me either overnight or within 2-3 business days. They said pre-pandemic you could get it done on the spot, as in they would pick up the phone, call Metro and you'd have it within minutes. Now you gotta fax the shit in and wait.

Also, I'm dead set on a dub deuce to go with either the 57 or 10mm (which might end up being a Glock 20 if I can't find an M&P). Problem is out of 7 dealers I've gone to in the last two days, only two had 22lr semi autos and even then one had a lone Walther, and the other had a Keltec P17 and some random ass 22 but they were the one I left 'cause of the owner or whatever behind the counter.

I haven't gone to Bass Pro yet, 'cause they're on the south, south, south end of las vegas blvd and I don't feel like making that drive but I might tonight.

I’m glad that 10 day shit don’t apply to you. It’s weak as fuck.

I’m glad that 10 day shit don’t apply to you. It’s weak as fuck.

yeah it is. Makes no sense at all with the way shit is all digital nowadays.

I'm really trying to avoid buying online 'cause I want the shit in my hands as quickly as possible (and 'cause face-to-face is how I prefer to do business) but at this rate I may not have a choice.

yeah it is. Makes no sense at all with the way shit is all digital nowadays.

I'm really trying to avoid buying online 'cause I want the shit in my hands as quickly as possible (and 'cause face-to-face is how I prefer to do business) but at this rate I may not have a choice.

I bought that Rattler online & from start to finish, it took 15 whole ass days from the time I bought it for me to take it home. Smh

Bass Pro was a waste of time.

They had two 10mm's, one was a Kimber they had for $1499, then other was a Glock 20 for more than the other spot had it. Another spot with zero 22's in, not even revolvers, however they did have the Ruger 57 (too expensive) and, oddly, their FN Five Seven was as cheap as online ($1099).

They have a gun range too but it's "unusable" at the moment.

Back