Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
bruh, I could line up 5-10 videos off rip singing praises for the Hi Point carbine including how durable it is. I think I already posted 2-3 of 'em a few pages back.

The handguns??? Yeah, you get no argument other than they seem to run with damned near any ammo they're chambered for.
I found it funny this convo was going on about em and was scrolling and saw it. I'll forever shit on they handguns maybe they other stuff but definitely the handguns. It's all jokes though

I found it funny this convo was going on about em and was scrolling and saw it. I'll forever shit on they handguns maybe they other stuff but definitely the handguns. It's all jokes though

I'd never trust my life to a hi point handgun. I know a few dudes with the YC and the .40 cal and they all swear by 'em, be at the range with them bitches too.

another one, smh

I know the price says something else when you actually click on the link, but the folks in the comments are saying that you gotta click “email for price” and they’ll email you with a deal smh

another one, smh

I know the price says something else when you actually click on the link, but the folks in the comments are saying that you gotta click “email for price” and they’ll email you with a deal smh

How does buying from people on reddit go? Is it the same as buying from any other website?

Any mods you gone do to it?

first things first…gotta get the ambi charging handle. After I buy it, I’m putting in the e-form for my omega 9k suppressor. Im lookin at a few different red dot options. Not sure exactly what I’m gonna get. I’m more than likely going to SBR that bitch too so I gotta see what stock and hand grip options are available.

first things first…gotta get the ambi charging handle. After I buy it, I’m putting in the e-form for my omega 9k suppressor. Im lookin at a few different red dot options. Not sure exactly what I’m gonna get. I’m more than likely going to SBR that bitch too so I gotta see what stock and hand grip options are available.
Get ready to wait at least a year for the suppressor. And check to see if they have em in stock. I see it's from silencerco that's where mine came from. Real cool people to talk to. And they got a app that you can do everything from as well.

Get ready to wait at least a year for the suppressor. And check to see if they have em in stock. I see it's from silencerco that's where mine came from. Real cool people to talk to. And they got a app that you can do everything from as well.

From what I hear, the new e-forms they just started using make it so it takes about 90 days

I meant which variant:

Oh my bad. I’m getting the PCB version and I’m gonna SBR it later

Back