Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s the version with the standard 365 slide cut for an optic with the XL grip. Definitely getting rid of the xl grip and using a standard 365 grip.

spent the money today and now I gotta wait up to 10 days for these fuckers to do the background shit.

in va, you could walk out the store the same day with your shit. Smh

Pandemic got folks overpricing guns too.

Just got back in from a Walmart run. On the way back I spotted a flag spinner on the side of the road pointing out a new gun shop so I pull up and check 'em out. Really small spot, not a lot in the way of inventory, mostly handguns in the case and a few rifles and shotties on the wall behind the counter. I'm asking my usual questions about what they sell and if they had certain items in or could get 'em and for the most part the answer was "no". The wall-o-rifles was mostly AR's so I ask if they had anything in 300 Blackout and dude was like "well actually..." walked over to the wall and pulled a Q Sugar Weasel down. Nice, decent condition but still used, I flipped the price tag on it and they wanted $2500 for that bitch. I'm like "bruh... w'sup with this price?" and he tells me they have it on consignment and the guy is firm on the price. The only thing that raised my eyebrow was that he said it had a binary trigger already installed.

The price was still high for it, especially used. A shiny new Sugar Weasel (assuming you could find one) and a Franklin Armory binary trigger kit is cheaper if you got both at full MSRP, which almost no one would do.

Had to walk away. Hard 'cause I got money trying to burn a hole in my pocket and I would really love to have one (or a CMMG Banshee in 300 Blackout).

Pandemic got folks overpricing guns too.

Just got back in from a Walmart run. On the way back I spotted a flag spinner on the side of the road pointing out a new gun shop so I pull up and check 'em out. Really small spot, not a lot in the way of inventory, mostly handguns in the case and a few rifles and shotties on the wall behind the counter. I'm asking my usual questions about what they sell and if they had certain items in or could get 'em and for the most part the answer was "no". The wall-o-rifles was mostly AR's so I ask if they had anything in 300 Blackout and dude was like "well actually..." walked over to the wall and pulled a Q Sugar Weasel down. Nice, decent condition but still used, I flipped the price tag on it and they wanted $2500 for that bitch. I'm like "bruh... w'sup with this price?" and he tells me they have it on consignment and the guy is firm on the price. The only thing that raised my eyebrow was that he said it had a binary trigger already installed.

The price was still high for it, especially used. A shiny new Sugar Weasel (assuming you could find one) and a Franklin Armory binary trigger kit is cheaper if you got both at full MSRP, which almost no one would do.

Had to walk away. Hard 'cause I got money trying to burn a hole in my pocket and I would really love to have one (or a CMMG Banshee in 300 Blackout).

Overpricing for sure.

I spent $570 including tax for my first p365. This new one, given it has an optic cut, had a price tag of $670 and with tax, it was $750.

I checked online and saw that they were going for $600…but credit card feee, taxes and FFL transfer fees, I prolly woulda saved like $10….and even so, still would have had to wait until my FFL received the shit AND THEN wait the 10 days…

My last 3 I purchased online. And they was better deals than what I would have got from the gun shop.

Try gunbroker.com its like a ebay for guns from reputable sellers that own gun shops and private sellers. Wait to the last minute and swoop in for the deal.

Also buds gun shop is a good one to buy from

My last 3 I purchased online. And they was better deals than what I would have got from the gun shop.

Try gunbroker.com its like a ebay for guns from reputable sellers that own gun shops and private sellers. Wait to the last minute and swoop in for the deal.

i was referring to gunbroker when I said that I saw them p365x’s for $600.

they made it tougher to swoop in at the last minute on some auctions. Some folks set their auctions to where if anybody bids during the last 15 mins, the 15 min clock restarts until there are no more bidders.

i was referring to gunbroker when I said that I saw them p365x’s for $600.

they made it tougher to swoop in at the last minute on some auctions. Some folks set their auctions to where if anybody bids during the last 15 mins, the 15 min clock restarts until there are no more bidders.

lol man peep this deal I missed out on smh

1890E06B-E1FF-4623-A206-1D96DB566D78.jpeg

r/gundeals on Reddit be having them DEALS, boy.

you just gotta be fast

Nice real noice. Does your pinky hang off the bottom grip? Or it fits just right

it fits just right. Im considering swapping that xl grip mod for the regular P365 one. The magazines on the xl grip use a diff base plate so my other magazines from my other P365 won’t work with it as it is now.

it fits just right. Im considering swapping that xl grip mod for the regular P365 one. The magazines on the xl grip use a diff base plate so my other magazines from my other P365 won’t work with it as it is now.
That's one of the reason I went with my xd subcompact the regular clip I was like hell nah slapped that extendo in there I was like oh yea this is it.

I went ahead and signed up for gunbroker yesterday. Been looking high and low for the Hi Point 1095 10mm carbine and nobody in town has one, but there's plenty on GB.

Save ya' comments. Hi Point got a winner with that joint.

I went ahead and signed up for gunbroker yesterday. Been looking high and low for the Hi Point 1095 10mm carbine and nobody in town has one, but there's plenty on GB.

Save ya' comments. Hi Point got a winner with that joint.
What the prices looking like?

Back