Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
That shotgun looks nice. But I mean how many shotguns do you really need. I got 1 and don't really need another 1 unless it's got the stock on it so I could go skee shooting.

Action impact on 8 mile and Gratiot on the east side

Firing line in Westland

Target Shooting in Royal Oak

Those are the ones I usually go to

There is also one in Taylor called Top Gun and another in Brownstown called Downriver guns

I prefer Downriver guns it’s more low key. I never had to wait to shoot there and they have done renovations this year it’s under new ownership.

8 inch. Planning on a folding brace to keep it compact. Here’s one done up.

View attachment 730094

Peep the Ruger PC Carbine or PC Charger.

GA-Ruger-PC-Charger-1-770.jpg

Capture.jpg

Both can be reconfigured to use standard Glock 9mm magazines (and it comes with the parts for it). Both are under $1000.

just ordered a 507k green dot for a p365x I’m gonna buy here soon.

Hype to see how the green dot looks in daylight

just ordered a 507k green dot for a p365x I’m gonna buy here soon.

Hype to see how the green dot looks in daylight
Deepening on how much daylight and how far you shooting its ass. I had one on my .308 it just sits and collect dust now.

I was gonna ask why chose a green dot over red but I think this reply gives me enough to go on.

Green supposed to pick up better. I already got red dots on other pistols so I wanted to try something different.

Deepening on how much daylight and how far you shooting its ass. I had one on my .308 it just sits and collect dust now.

I plan to EDC the p365 so I don’t “plan” to be shooting in the daylight all that much for real

Green supposed to pick up better. I already got red dots on other pistols so I wanted to try something different.

I plan to EDC the p365 so I don’t “plan” to be shooting in the daylight all that much for real

The regular or the XL

Back