• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
do it

I lucked up on mine

my friends' boss was sellin his & he wasn't familiar w/ 10mm's

damn near brand new (said he only shot 50rds) for $450 lol

but that G20 shoots smoother than I thought

I was originally thinking of getting a Kimber Rapide 10mm, but the cost plus the fact that it's a 1911 AND I've been seeing shit about reliability issues made me reconsider. Right now I'm looking at a Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 chambered in 10mm, costs about a third of the Kimber and so far reviews are pretty good.

lol

at Glock they'll fix your shit for free, jus gotta pay for overnight shipping
Imagine finding this out after sending a significant amount of practice rounds thru your firearm.

This some bullshit I thought right to repair would have fixed all this...

Imagine finding this out after sending a significant amount of practice rounds thru your firearm.

This some bullshit I thought right to repair would have fixed all this...

It would be the day you had to use it to defend yourself that the shit breaks after spending a grip of time at the range.

And I have a p365xl and knew about possibly replacing the RSA after 2500 rounds outta maintenance but the way dude said the CS rep couldn’t tell him exactly what springs to replace sounded crazy

Gotdammit... Attn all Sig P365 owners!

Apparently all springs are EXPECTED to break after 2k rounds been sent thru

I bought my woman a p365 XL

This shit is fuckin bogus

Springfield and Glock will fix your shit for free

I know know because I recently had to send in my springfield 1911

I wonder is the same problem exists for the spectre

So this popped up in my YT feed.

Take a look and TNW also makes this as a rifle that's somehow cheaper than the pistol version. ($799 vs $899 MSRP for the pistol)

I want a 10mm carbine, and I've already said the HiPoint is the one I want but this is certainly attractive. I'm not thrilled about the price (about twice as much as the HiPoint) but it takes Glock mags and can be re-configured to run 22lr, 9mm, 40S&W, and 45ACP so there's definitely a plus to it.

Christmas is coming soon, gotta figure this out.

So this popped up in my YT feed.

Take a look and TNW also makes this as a rifle that's somehow cheaper than the pistol version. ($799 vs $899 MSRP for the pistol)

I want a 10mm carbine, and I've already said the HiPoint is the one I want but this is certainly attractive. I'm not thrilled about the price (about twice as much as the HiPoint) but it takes Glock mags and can be re-configured to run 22lr, 9mm, 40S&W, and 45ACP so there's definitely a plus to it.

Christmas is coming soon, gotta figure this out.

I may be interested in this one if I could run different mags

Just came back from Walmart. Wandered into the sporting goods area after grabbing some oil and ATF for my van. At this one, the majority of their ammo is very much gone.

However

These muhfuckas had a GRIP of Winchester 7.62 x 39mm. Like, stacks of the shit. They also had a fuckton of 22lr. No small boxes tho, only 300+ round boxes of the shit. (Federal automatch was $21 for 325). Curiously, they also had a large amount of 20 and 16 gauge shotgun shells, and an buttload of CCI's polymer tipped 17hmr. Dude working in that area was like he didn't know why they had so much 7.62 'cause they usually sell out as soon as it gets in but the stuff he had was there for about two weeks now and they hadn't sold so much as one box. Same for the 22lr, he's like they usually get down to garbage before they get more in but this week they had a lot more to choose from.

Back