Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
About to clean my little Ruger 9mm. Hadn’t cleaned it in a minute. Plan to take my son to the range this weekend for Father’s Day so he can shoot for the first time. My bro-in-law got an arsenal so I’ll probably lure him out there too so we can shoot his guns, lol.

View attachment 862487

Just curious how old is your little one and how old was he the first time you took him? I want to take mine but I don’t think he’s ready yet maybe in about 2 years lol

Just curious how old is your little one and how old was he the first time you took him? I want to take mine but I don’t think he’s ready yet maybe in about 2 years lol
He’s 17 now, will be 18 in a few months. I really didn’t want the kids to know I had a gun before I showed him here recently. They had no need to know because I am always here to protect them if something goes down.

I had always wished someone would have introduced me to guns before I went to college so I want him to have that experience. That way guns aren’t completely foreign to him.

He’s 17 now, will be 18 in a few months. I really didn’t want the kids to know I had a gun before I showed him here recently. They had no need to know because I am always here to protect them if something goes down.

I had always wished someone would have introduced me to guns before I went to college so I want him to have that experience. That way guns aren’t completely foreign to him.

This is huge. Teaching them to safety and a healthy respect for what tjese devices can do goes a long way in helping to reduce the accidental gun deaths.

My wife did not want me talking to our son about my guns. My reasoning was that they are here and I dont want them being taboo or mysterious. I want him to understand theyre not toys and taught him the safety basics. All of them remain out of his reach ander lock and key.

did a complete field strip and clean on the sub2000 and cmr30 today. gotta make sure they're in shape for tomorrow's run.

The homie might not be able to make it to the range tomorrow, but he'll let me know by noon either way. I'mma still go though.

y’all see what cmmg got comin out?

they making em in 5.56, 300 blackout & 5.7x28mm

Demolition Ranch did a video for the 300 BLK and the 5.7x28mm joints 'em already. Watched it yesterday.

Naturally, it's mixed in with some goofy shit.

Aiight, took the rifles out today. Didn't get to stay at the range very long or take pics 'cause we got 30-40 mph winds out here and they were considering closing the range on us, so it was get out, shoot, dial in the red dot on the AR and bounce.

The clean/lube on the Sub2000 and CMR30 worked wonders. Everything I threw at each gun ran flawlessly except for one round on the CMR. Apparently soft point semi jacketed hollow points can have feeding issues.

The AR15 tho... I lined up the red dot with the iron sights, folded 'em down and tested it out: Shit was running magnificently. Trigger has a very, very tiny amount of travel and requires very little effort but still has a solid wall. Minimal recoil and super accurate at 25 yards (didn't want to test it farther than that 'cause the wind was even more treacherous at 50 and 100 yards). Let the homie test it out and he had nothing but praises for it. "You paid six and change for this??? Yeah, shits a steal".

I kinda want another one just to turn it into a pistol.

Back