Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
dope, I knew there had to be one…

currently not a gun owner but I’m looking to buy this year possibly…

reason: home protection, conceal carry and shooting range

reside in southern CA

nothing big, I’m a smaller dude, 5’7”, trex hands..so something comfortable & reasonable

also, what are some good YT channels aimed at this

hickok45 1 of my favorites

few of his reviews lead to a few of my purchases

So earlier today I left the crib to go buy water and ice. I was gone maybe 15 minutes and when I hit the door all I could smell was cat spray. I know I gotta re-up on litter and shit so I figured that's where it was coming from. Few hours go by and I decide to move the toolbox that my Sub2000 sits in from under my keyboard thinking I would dink around with some music. I noticed some wetness on the top by the handle and immediately thought to myself "that little shit betta not have...". Sure as shit, I opened the lid and the goddamned cat had climbed on top of the toolbox and sprayed on it. Because there are holes for the handle in the top, the spray got all over my rifle and collected in the tool tray where my 4 home/self defense magazines reside.

Ended up having to clean the top of the box, the tray, the magazines, unloaded each mag and wipe down each magazine and bullet 'cause cat spray is corrosive and I don't need shit going wrong if I ever have to use them shits. Then I had to field strip the rifle and clean the fuck outta it. The tube the bolt and charging handle sits in was laying in cat spray and the shit had already started eating away at the paint on it (see pic, there's a couple of spots on it). I cleaned everything out as well as I could and reassembled it.

First $200 I get free that lil bastard is gettin' "The Snips". He's done this to the backpack I keep the CMR30 in too so it's time for him to go under the knife.

20220807_165757.jpg

So earlier today I left the crib to go buy water and ice. I was gone maybe 15 minutes and when I hit the door all I could smell was cat spray. I know I gotta re-up on litter and shit so I figured that's where it was coming from. Few hours go by and I decide to move the toolbox that my Sub2000 sits in from under my keyboard thinking I would dink around with some music. I noticed some wetness on the top by the handle and immediately thought to myself "that little shit betta not have...". Sure as shit, I opened the lid and the goddamned cat had climbed on top of the toolbox and sprayed on it. Because there are holes for the handle in the top, the spray got all over my rifle and collected in the tool tray where my 4 home/self defense magazines reside.

Ended up having to clean the top of the box, the tray, the magazines, unloaded each mag and wipe down each magazine and bullet 'cause cat spray is corrosive and I don't need shit going wrong if I ever have to use them shits. Then I had to field strip the rifle and clean the fuck outta it. The tube the bolt and charging handle sits in was laying in cat spray and the shit had already started eating away at the paint on it (see pic, there's a couple of spots on it). I cleaned everything out as well as I could and reassembled it.

First $200 I get free that lil bastard is gettin' "The Snips". He's done this to the backpack I keep the CMR30 in too so it's time for him to go under the knife.

View attachment 901114

33F5A9A3-0551-410F-80CB-8BC81C933F0C.gif

Bob Barker is not pleased with your tardiness in neutering your cat.

Look, he was supposed to be my eldest daughter's cat and she was the one that was 'posta get alladat done. 6 years later and we still got his ass along with another cat that was 'posta be hers that we took in 4 years ago.
I have 3 kids so I know what you’re dealing with, lol. My eldest daughter, though only 13, begged for a cat but now I’m the one making sure she feeds it and cleans the litter box and everything. I’m also the one buying scratching posts and toys and shit all the time, smh. And I don’t even like cats, I’m actually mildly allergic.

I have 3 kids so I know what you’re dealing with, lol. My eldest daughter, though only 13, begged for a cat but now I’m the one making sure she feeds it and cleans the litter box and everything. I’m also the one buying scratching posts and toys and shit all the time, smh.

Mine is 28, she knows better. My middle daughter begged us to keep a dog we were putting up for adoption talmbout she'll take care of it and alladat. That was 10 years ago, she really don't do shit for that dog. It' needs a re-up on shots, but can't get 'em until she's groomed 'cause she looks homeless, but can't get groomed until she gets shots. I bought clippers for her to use, they ain't been used. I cleared the mats off of her and in the next few days I'mma trim her again while my daughter is at her grandmothers.

Shits ridiculous.

Mine is 28, she knows better. My middle daughter begged us to keep a dog we were putting up for adoption talmbout she'll take care of it and alladat. That was 10 years ago, she really don't do shit for that dog. It' needs a re-up on shots, but can't get 'em until she's groomed 'cause she looks homeless, but can't get groomed until she gets shots. I bought clippers for her to use, they ain't been used. I cleared the mats off of her and in the next few days I'mma trim her again while my daughter is at her grandmothers.

Shits ridiculous.
Sounds like that dog needs to take that final ride and drop em off in the woods.

I saw that video. Dude had the Glock with the switch on it. Killed the fuck outta one of the cops

I got aggravated as shit with the cop in the first POV video. This muhfucka accidentally dropped his magazine, reloaded, fired 5-6 shots, then reloaded again as if he was playing COD or CS:GO or some shit.

I got aggravated as shit with the cop in the first POV video. This muhfucka accidentally dropped his magazine, reloaded, fired 5-6 shots, then reloaded again as if he was playing COD or CS:GO or some shit.

What I’m realizing is that it’s really easy to lose your damn sense when you’re being shot at. This is the second video in this thread where the cops were reloading on some weirdo video game shit.

What I’m realizing is that it’s really easy to lose your damn sense when you’re being shot at. This is the second video in this thread where the cops were reloading on some weirdo video game shit.

Yeah, the first video like that was almost cartoon-ish the way dude kept droppin mags.

Later in this video there's a couple of cops just firing at the empty doorway. I'm like "y'all just bussin shots just to be doing it at this point".

Copped these today for the Sub2000:

20220818_180139.jpg

20220818_180219.jpg

Found out the other day that shit screams at 2600fps from a 16" barrel. I've been meaning to order some, but I happened to be over by Ventura earlier today so I stopped in and, lo and behold!, they had some in stock.

Back