Welcome To aBlackWeb

When is it no longer just “jokes” ?

The great thing with comedy is the more you joke and laugh about something the more you normalize it.

Chappelle is a smart as dude. Im pretty sure he understands that and some of his lgbtq jokes are aimed for that reason. To get a laugh and normalize it at the same time.

The issue is alot of comedians aint that smart. Some of these mfers say some fucked up shit just cause its funny without a deeper reason behind it.

So with that said it depends it kind of depends on the motive behind the joke.

Me personally, I can laugh at shit I dont agree with but if I feel a mfer going too far I wont get back to his/her specials.

lets not act like yall dont be foaming at the mouth every other minute looking at women on ig with their ass, titties and coochie cat out.

the jig is up fellas

it's 1 thing to go lookin for that content on ig

it's another to go see LeBron dunk on somebody & that's forced on you

sidenote

who really goes to the game to see cheerleaders?

I mean, I guess they can get the energy up & it's a job but, would they really be missed in the grand scheme of things?

it's 1 thing to go lookin for that content on ig

it's another to go see LeBron dunk on somebody & that's forced on you

sidenote

who really goes to the game to see cheerleaders?

I mean, I guess they can get the energy up & it's a job but, would they really be missed in the grand scheme of things?

idk last game I went to dancers were ass bumping to the da baby.

let lizzo and her ass hang free. criticism is expected in all things but folks should unpack their gripes and see if its rooted in plain on bigotry. thats all im saying

it cost you nothing to be kind.

ppl always let comedians get away with saying the foulest shit (ie chappelle) because in comedy ”nothing is off limits” right? but when is it no longer jokes and just plain ol cruelty? where is the line drawn between a joke and common hate speech rooted in fatphobia? Queerphobia? and Transphobia?

rrkifyr.gif

U kissed a troglodyte

i was wild young and it was the worst mistake of my life. 2nd one being interacting with u up here

:Pathetic:

also pointing that out for the 30th time means nothing and its corny at this point.

come harder or smarter

which ever one you arrive at first

Last edited:
ok?? well thanks for stopping by babe
I mean we should shame what's non healthy for us because I promise you they dont parade big women around in the white community. But they keep on pushing destructional lifestyles onto us, like obesity, homosexuality, and things of that nature that will only result in death for us.

I mean we should shame what's non healthy for us because I promise you they dont parade big women around in the white community. But they keep on pushing destructional lifestyles onto us, like obesity, homosexuality, and things of that nature that will only result in death for us.

oh ok well i see someone has been watching one too many tariq nasheed youtube videos.

im just going to bow out here my friend

lets not act like yall dont be foaming at the mouth every other minute looking at women on ig with their ass, titties and coochie cat out.

the jig is up fellas
Damn all ur past experiences with men been bad?
6506F09A-2552-4A6F-B995-C1DD02EC430A.gif

Back