Welcome To aBlackWeb

When is it no longer just “jokes” ?

Oh, that was pure trash. I don't disagree with that. They just mad bc she's fat and doing what people consider to be thick/fine/skinny women things or her confidence level should be near suicidal. Yo, I just bol lmao. This is a trip.

Edit*
If twerking is trash, then most niggas love trash. I was saying her booty out at the game was a no for me.

twerking at a basketball game just 'cause they put a camera on you is trash; I don't give a fuck who does it.

There's a time and place for everything. That ain't either.

Fat is obviously unhealthy but some people live long, relatively healthy lives while being overweight. Making healthy lifestyle changes aren't so urgent for every overweight person while some ppl can be extremely unhealthy af but not fat.

No, they don't. Fat niggas got a whole host of problems. Sure you can live longer these days with those issues thanks to advances in medicine, but you ain't healthy if you gotta pop a pill for something you're afflicted with.

twerking at a basketball game just 'cause they put a camera on you is trash; I don't give a fuck who does it.

She did say that tho.

For the record, a strip club is "the time and place" for exactly that but still seen as trashy to some.

No, they don't. Fat niggas got a whole host of problems. Sure you can live longer these days with those issues thanks to advances in medicine, but you ain't healthy if you gotta pop a pill for something you're afflicted with.
Not every overweight person is Poppin pills tho. If they are then yes they have a prob and needa make some changes.

I don't see a problem with twerking. Her entire ass was out. That's the problem for me. If she was covered up I have no problem.

Chicks twerk.

Personally I'm more upset her actions are only being defended and celebrated BECAUSE she's obese.

Trust if it was some skinny and attractive chick y'all would give her all of the smoke.

If lizzo's ass wasn't hanging out bare skin this wouldn't even be a conversation. She was out of pocket. And she's created the energy people are keeping with her.
The celebration of her comfortability in her own skin may be true. Thong in the arena was inappropriate. I agree on that aspect. The premise is circled around fatphobia. Lmaoo didn't know that was a word, but nobody is saying her ass out was cool. Imj saying they hate fatness.

But you're also mistakened, brother. We (women) wouldn't have and don't give any women grief about their bodies or even create the threads. That's them other guys.

Twerking at a game is trash? Ain't that what the cheerleaders do at halftime?
Nah, her whole ass out, twerking at a game is trash.

Using Corey Holcomb as the example??
:yikes1:

Yeah, a better example would've been that comedian who said all that foul shit about Kobe right after he died.

Think there's a thread about it on here too.

Unless it got merged with the Kobe thread or something.

The celebration of her comfortability in her own skin may be true. Thong in the arena was inappropriate. I agree on that aspect. The premise is circled around fatphobia. Lmaoo didn't know that was a word, but nobody is saying her ass out was cool. Imj saying they hate fatness.

But you're also mistakened, brother. We (women) wouldn't have and don't give any women grief about their bodies or even create the threads. That's them other guys.

Nah yall would have given a fit celeb hell for showing up to an arena with her ass out bare like that.

I feel like she def get extra flack for being fat. We all know this. We all know conventionally attractive people doing what she does would get less static

:js4:

lipstick alley? lmao thats your viable source??

:Scottie:

:smh:I'm not on Lipstick Alley nor interested in it. I was literally saying women here on ABW. Nice try tho.

I feel like she def get extra flack for being fat. We all know this. We all know conventionally attractive people doing what she does would get less static
This may be true but doesnt garner need for defending trashiness.

If rihanna was bare ass cheek twerking at some NBA game people NOT criticizing her would not take away from my thinking it still trashy.

Which brings to my point that we shouldn't celebrate or treat something nonchalantly for a certain group reaction but for an individuals action

This may be true but doesnt garner need for defending trashiness.

If rihanna was bare ass cheek twerking at some NBA game people NOT criticizing her would not take away from my thinking it still trashy.

Which brings to my point that we shouldn't celebrate or treat something nonchalantly for a certain group reaction but for an individuals action

or how about yu and ur pals unpack your lopsided ideas/standards on beauty and thinness

Back