Welcome To aBlackWeb

When is it no longer just “jokes” ?

Agreed it goes both ways

But is twerking with the buns all the way out (in lizzo context) for the world to see trashy or not?
Oh, that was pure trash. I don't disagree with that. They just mad bc she's fat and doing what people consider to be thick/fine/skinny women things or her confidence level should be near suicidal. Yo, I just bol lmao. This is a trip.

Edit*
If twerking is trash, then most niggas love trash. I was saying her booty out at the game was a no for me.

this suggest that fatness = unhealthy and thats simply not the case.

you tried tho

View attachment 243926

Nigga you can't be this stupid in real life. Right now you're among the most intergalactically stupid people alive if you believe fat people are healthy. There's not a doctor anywhere in the world worth his or her PHD that would agree with you or people like you. Medical science says that being a gelatinous hock beast has significant health risks up to, and including, death.

Kindly stick your fingers in a running paper press.

Oh, that was pure trash. I don't disagree with that. They just mad bc she's fat and doing what people consider to be thick/fine/skinny women things or her confidence level should be near suicidal. Yo, I just bol lmao. This is a trip.

Edit*
If twerking is trash, then most niggas love trash. I was saying her booty out at the game was a no for me.
Yea sexual shit in general in public is trash especially when children are around.

Ur right tho that fat shamers would be heated regardless but I wonder if it'd be as bad if her ass was at least covered up or if she was slim would she get that "slut walk pride" treatment.

some of yall aint small so lets just relax gentleman, shall we?
:ualreadyknow:

And?? niggas in here not out there twerking every chance they get when a camera on em.

Niggas in here not in the fried chicken spot every chance they get acting an ass.

Niggas in here not at lakers games with our asses hanging out the back of our shirt. Who tf made that shirt anyway?

Fat is obviously unhealthy but some people live long, relatively healthy lives while being overweight. Making healthy lifestyle changes aren't so urgent for every overweight person while some ppl can be extremely unhealthy af but not fat.

Doesn’t matter.

it’s unhealthy. Literally

Lizzo ain't my cup of tea. I think her music is pretty much garbage. People just seem more upset at the obesity than the behavior.

Personally I'm more upset her actions are only being defended and celebrated BECAUSE she's obese.

Trust if it was some skinny and attractive chick y'all would give her all of the smoke.

If lizzo's ass wasn't hanging out bare skin this wouldn't even be a conversation. She was out of pocket. And she's created the energy people are keeping with her.

Back