Welcome To aBlackWeb

When is it no longer just “jokes” ?

Like his style or not,Dave Chappelle usually doesn't just say shit to be saying it. Even if some are upset or offended, Chappelle isn't just using random shock value to get rile people up. He actually contextualize his jokes...He is a certified genius at this IMO
Fixed.

so I just need to spit random facts at you? You asking for a teacher my wayward son

You fucking said I DONT KNOW HISTORY.

So in order for you to say that you must have insight on what I know and what I don’t know

Just fall back and enjoy your Saturday bruh.

Because lizzo is an annoying cornball that happens to be fat

she’s this way because she’s fat I promise you
I always wondered if she wasn't "fat" would she be busting open at a Lakers game or doing what she does.

Has her being a big girl made her overly over confident ? :sayword:

For the record I think Lizzo is cute and I would be the breaks off her goofy ass.

Black folks gotta stop using Social Justice Warrior as an insult. Corny

They're corny. Everything's a issue. Everything's a problem. Everybody's a victim. And it ain't like they're trying to solve anything either; they're just trying to look like it. They're just as bad as "look at me" ass niggas 'cause that's really what they're doing "look at me, I'm doing stuff to change stuff by liking a page on FaceTwitagram or copy-pasting shit on my Tumblr".

corn-weathers-climate-swings-and-trade-war.jpg

Last edited:
How dare Lizzo be acting the way she does when her fat ass is fat. Maybe if she wasn't so fat, she would be able to do fatfree things and her salicious behavior may become a little acceptable. Where the petition to stop these fat ass ways that's ruining our universe? :Pathetic: Wit her fat, fat ass. Skust.

How dare Lizzo be acting the way she does when her fat ass is fat. Maybe if she wasn't so fat, she would be able to do fatfree things and her salicious behavior may become a little acceptable. Where the petition to stop these fat ass ways that's ruining our universe? :Pathetic: Wit her fat, fat ass. Skust.

:uknowimright:

lol I gave this an ether but reading this shit made me laugh.

Theres this weird venn diagram intersection of folks that don't like Lizzo cuz she be doing the most and is an attention whore.. along with the folks that just cant stand her cuz she big and seemingly confident. Strange....

I only take issue with folks attributing ANY and ALL criticism of her strictly being based on "You hate her cuz she big"

*shrugs*

Love when you post!

Back