Welcome To aBlackWeb

When is it no longer just “jokes” ?

Everybody can get these jokes.Nobody is exempt

A man dressing as a woman or vice versa is by nature "funny" and should be fodder for comedy

Malice as someone said.
Alot of people say things under the guise of comedy ala jim norton arti lange types

P

ppl always let comedians get away with saying the foulest shit (ie chappelle) because in comedy ”nothing is off limits” right? but when is it no longer jokes and just plain ol cruelty? where is the line drawn between a joke and common hate speech rooted in fatphobia? Queerphobia? and Transphobia?

Consider the source.

This is comedicphobia since we just saying anything.

Lizzo doesn't get hate simply because she's big.

That shit she pulled at the Laker game was foul and she got rightfully called out on it. I wouldnt even want a Beyonce, or Nia Long type walking round with their ass out at a basketball game where I got my kids at.

Which brings me to the REAL reason ppl send so many shot at her: She's an attention whore and nobody likes attention whores.

SJWs always tryna make shit more complex than it is. Nobody likes a hey look at me all the time ass person. Even as kids we were annoyed by lil fucks like that. Thats the real issue.

ppl always let comedians get away with saying the foulest shit (ie chappelle) because in comedy ”nothing is off limits” right? but when is it no longer jokes and just plain ol cruelty? where is the line drawn between a joke and common hate speech rooted in fatphobia? Queerphobia? and Transphobia?

I think the only line people act like they see is if a joke is racist or you make a joke about pedo stuff. But even then it’s a lot of folks who are anti political correctness so now it’s like “let make everybody mad”

but some of that shit still funny

Ion get why so many niggaz shooting at Lizzo, not even on some Aretha Franklin fat joke shit..but pure hatred..like the nerve of her to be fat and find herself attractive

cuz she not calling herself ugly and niggas smash lizzos everyday

No, whats corny is ppl finding a way to be super offended by everything

its cornier to tell people what they should be offended by that’s white people shit. If nappy headed hoes ain’t funny when Don Imus said it why are fat bitches funny when Corey says it?

its cornier to tell people what they should be offended by that’s white people shit. If nappy headed hoes ain’t funny when Don Imus said it why are fat bitches funny when Corey says it?

Stop saying normal human traits are exclusive to one group of ppl, thats white ppl shit.

And even cornier than that, is getting mad that not every one is as think skinned as they are

Back