Welcome To aBlackWeb

When is it no longer just “jokes” ?

Being fat should never be celebrated IMO
Fam..she is fat...imagine if you are fat and the world tells you fat people are disgusting

What you gone do..u cant lose it over night..but you damn sure can give yourself reassurance that you arent disgusting just cause you are fat, while striving to lose weight.

It's like people mad cause shes saying nothing is wrong with being fat..yea, just not everyone is thin and in shape. She dont mean being fat dont have any issues related to it..she saying dont walk around feeling like piece of shit just because you aren't thin..

And by the way, she isnt just talking about her size..there's women smaller than her that you wouldnt even consider fat..that feel fat and disgusting cause society says they ain't "thin"..its bigger than fat

Because lizzo is an annoying cornball that happens to be fat

she’s this way because she’s fat I promise you
Member when people said 50 was crazy cause he on roids..then he got super slim and even crazier?

U dont remember when Fif was doing that cancer movie at the same time beefing wit rocsi, fat joe, and kanye..homie was loose as fuck and skinny..

And niggaz was like..guess it wasnt the roids.

U know what..I forgot u was in ya 20's ..u was probably not on it like that back den

Like I said, about the white dude who made that comment about Kobe's and his daughters death.
That shit wasn't no joke

No set up, no punchline...no "pay off"
Just hateful,mean spirited, reckless, ignorance

Fam..she is fat...imagine if you are fat and the world tells you fat people are disgusting

What you gone do..u cant lose it over night..but you damn sure can give yourself reassurance that you arent disgusting just cause you are fat, while striving to lose weight.

It's like people mad cause shes saying nothing is wrong with being fat..yea, just not everyone is thin and in shape. She dont mean being fat dont have any issues related to it..she saying dont walk around feeling like piece of shit just because you aren't thin..

And by the way, she isnt just talking about her size..there's women smaller than her that you wouldnt even consider fat..that feel fat and disgusting cause society says they ain't "thin"..its bigger than fat

She throws being fat in the public face.

And its not good reason health wise to being big

There are a lot of factors that are involved with answering that question, as it's pretty much all subjective.

For starters, though, I think if a person's entire repertoire consists of jokes aimed at a certain group of people, there's a high likelihood that it's personal for them. Also, if a person goes out of their way to tell that joke to the person or group, that's a clear sign for malicious intent.

Another factor is whether someone is punching up or down. I don't think that it's particularly funny or fair to "punch down", to make fun of someone that can't defend themselves or do anything about the situation they are in. I say that, but as I'm typing, I realized I've made jokes about people that definitely fall into that category. Still, I make those jokes in private, for my friends and family to laugh at, not to hurt the anyone's feelings.

Punching up, though, I think that celebs are the fairest of game. It would take a lot to make me feel sorry for a millionaire. Lizzo weighs more than Zion, think about that shit. All she has to do is lose weight. She can have access to the best foods, equipment and trainers out there, but she's on a mission to convince the world that she's ok with being fat, which she obviously isn't. Yes, she's a person with feelings, but she also can also go off the grid and go lay up on an island somewhere,
or she can simply turn to her armada of fans for support.

Also, "she's pretty in the face", I've heard so many women say that, isn't that a backhanded compliment? I feel like it would be better to say nothing than to say something like that, lol.

Back