Welcome To aBlackWeb

When is it no longer just “jokes” ?

I wonder if host are to blame. The man said how he felt about big girls. Then they bring her up

ppl always let comedians get away with saying the foulest shit (ie chappelle) because in comedy ”nothing is off limits” right? but when is it no longer jokes and just plain ol cruelty? where is the line drawn between a joke and common hate speech rooted in fatphobia? Queerphobia? and Transphobia?

I think this was just good comedy. He was talking in general, and the host brought up Lizzo after he made his position clear. That's the host's fault for making Lizzo a target.

I'm wondering where all this prudish and anti-attention whoring sentiment was when Lady Gaga used to go everywhere in either her underwear or some ridiculous "look at me" bullshit on.

It was there. The problem is she's too damn big, so she's gonna catch backlash for having her ass out. Don't see what's wrong with saying that. A more attractive woman world get away with more. That's life. Lizzo can get up im the middle of dinner at a restaurant, start singing her heart out, and get cheered on. An attractive woman that can't sing wouldn't get supported.

That's life. People don't want to witness you doing what you're bad at all the time. Lizzo's bad at being attractive.

It was there. The problem is she's too damn big, so she's gonna catch backlash for having her ass out. Don't see what's wrong with saying that. A more attractive woman world get away with more. That's life. Lizzo can get up im the middle of dinner at a restaurant, start singing her heart out, and get cheered on. An attractive woman that can't sing wouldn't get supported.

That's life. People don't want to witness you doing what you're bad at all the time. Lizzo's bad at being attractive.

ok so thanks for admitting u dislike her because shes big.

moving right tf along

Last edited:
ok so thanks for admitting ur disdain for her is because shes big.

moving right tf along

That's not what I said. Having a talent doesn't mean you should be praised for everything you do. Antonio Brown can play football at an extremely high level. His music is garbage. I don't have to support his music because of his football abilities. I like Lizzo's music. Doesn't mean I have to think she's attractive and support her having her ass out.

Last edited:
I wonder how many women said Rick Ross needs to put a shirt on, but are mad Lizzo caught criticism. I feel like a shirtless Ross and DJ Khaled courtside at a Heat game wouldn't get as much female support.

I wonder how many women said Rick Ross needs to put a shirt on, but are mad Lizzo caught criticism. I feel like a shirtless Ross and DJ Khaled courtside at a Heat game wouldn't get as much female support.

telling rick ross to put a shirt on wasnt a trending topic. he wasnt constantly being berated on tv and radio. so no this doesnt work

telling rick ross to put a shirt on wasnt a trending topic. he wasnt constantly being berated on tv and radio. so no this doesnt work

We'll agree to disagree on Ross catching it for being fat with no shirt. Irrelevant though. Im talking about individuals being consistent in their actions. An individual can't say stuff like "Ross fat ass needs to cover his titties up", then say people need to stop criticizing Lizzo for her size.

That's kinda what I was getting at. People are saying it's all these other things but the reality is it's because she's fat.

As for "A more attractive woman world get away with more." - Lady Gaga is dog ugly and crackhead skinny. She just happens to be white and also not fat.

I just refuse to believe that all of a sudden this site is full of puritans who clutch their pearls at some buncheeks being exposed at a basketball game.

Did they keep that same energy for the J-Lo Shakira halftime show or is there some intellectual dishonesty going on here?

That's kinda what I was getting at. People are saying it's all these other things but the reality is it's because she's fat.

As for "A more attractive woman world get away with more." - Lady Gaga is dog ugly and crackhead skinny. She just happens to be white and also not fat.

I just refuse to believe that all of a sudden this site is full of puritans who clutch their pearls at some buncheeks being exposed at a basketball game.

Did they keep that same energy for the J-Lo Shakira halftime show or is there some intellectual dishonesty going on here?

I think it's because they don't want to catch heat. Saying it's a moral thing is safer than saying she's too fat for all that. So they take the safer, less honest route.

I'm wondering where all this prudish and anti-attention whoring sentiment was when Lady Gaga used to go everywhere in either her underwear or some ridiculous "look at me" bullshit on.

Lady Gaga?....... :wdf5:

WTF as she ever been really discussed on here. This is a Hip Hop/R&B forum.

And when all them "lil" rappers do some dumb, attention seeking shit. They get called out for it.

Back