Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What's your position on illegal immigration?

Name one group that actually rides with us.

I said in my first post I try not to make generalizations, so i’ll repeat.

“Not all of them are our friends. Not all of them are our enemies. Some ride with us, some don’t.”

Pick any group you want, this statement applies.

I said in my first post I try not to make generalizations, so i’ll repeat.

“Not all of them are our friends. Not all of them are our enemies. Some ride with us, some don’t.”

Pick any group you want, this statement applies.

Naw. They worry bout themselves.

They reap the benefits of what blacks fought for more than we do.

Black First-Black Last-Black Only.

It’s their fault not ours. We always backed everybody else in huge numbers. Not just a few. And it’s the other way around for them.

They treat blacks in central and South American worst than white do here.

Naw. They worry bout themselves.

They reap the benefits of what blacks fought for more than we do.

Black First-Black Last-Black Only.

It’s their fault not ours. We always backed everybody else in huge numbers. Not just a few. And it’s the other way around for them.

They treat blacks in central and South American worst than white do here.
In what case?

Ppl that don’t look like my wife, son, pips etc....

I’m all for us. Why you got a problem with that?
I'm ignoring the bolded cause it has nothing do with this dialogue we're having. So you follow up "its their fault, not ours". So you've made it clear it's Latinos. And then you say "we backed everybody else in huge numbers". Backing up regarding what?

I'm ignoring the bolded cause it has nothing do with this dialogue we're having. So you follow up "its their fault, not ours". So you've made it clear it's Latinos. And then you say "we backed everybody else in huge numbers". Backing up regarding what?

Don't act like the NAACP hasn't been holding down all different kinds of brown and beige people since the 70s

How bout this. Immigration

Latinos reap the benefits of the black struggle and at the same time sometimes can past for white and reap those benefits too

I seen some Mexicans name Jose and Carlos that look white used their Mexican side to get benefits and than turn around and called themselves Joe and Carl once on and never act like they were never Mexicans.

Explain why you all for ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

How bout this. Immigration

Latinos reap the benefits of the black struggle and at the same time sometimes can past for white and reap those benefits too

I seen some Mexicans name Jose and Carlos that look white used their Mexican side to get benefits and than turn around and called themselves Joe and Carl once on and never act like they were never Mexicans.

Explain why you all for ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
Oh really, cause if this thread is any indication, then Latinos are not being backed in "huge numbers". I'm not for open borders, but I understand their reasons for looking for a better life. Escaping violence and straight up hell holes in Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Venezuela. Yall can look at them as roaches but I see people grinding their asses off, juggling multiple jobs trying to create a better life for their kids than they ever had more than them being leeches

Last edited:
It's some wild opinions on here and salute Already and Infamous I def understand your opinions and seem to understand humanity. Sometimes you got to separate what's right and wrong from government rules. All this I stand for my race and that's it is half the reason we divided as humans.

It's some wild opinions on here and salute Already and Infamous I def understand your opinions and seem to understand humanity. Sometimes you got to separate what's right and wrong from government rules. All this I stand for my race and that's it is half the reason we divided as humans.

It would be real nice if standing for whats right was on our side once in awhile. Where's our media coverage?

Mannnn.

Blacks played by the rules and always believed in fairness.

Nowadays, we cant. Whites, Asians, Latinos fucked up the game.

That's why blacks are the position we are in. We legit love everybody and nobody loves us. Shit got better but as some things changes some remain the same.

Back