Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What's your position on illegal immigration?

If anything, this thread has distinguished the black posters from the white/non-black posters.

It's hard for me to understand how some of them have been on a hip-hop site for years..........yet are still so oblivious in regards to why black people feel the way that we do.

Trump is going to get a second term SMMFH

Mainly because of the DNC and their identity politics agenda.

Say what you want about Steve Bannon, but he broke it down perfectly in an interview he did with 60 minutes about a year ago.

Democrats refuse to acknowledge illegal immigration as a problem, and always try to twist it around to make it seem like it's the same as legal immigration.

would any of these countries allow mass amounts of black people to sneak in and set up shop?

That's funny cause iirc DR has the same rate of HIV as Haiti, yet NY is like 15% Dominicans

I'm not big into politics but I've spoke to a few latino people here in TX and it's a bit more divided than I expected

I'm not big into politics but I've spoke to a few latino people here in TX and it's a bit more divided than I expected

A lot of people who had to spend money on paper work and lawyers and stuff are salty that so many others are getting here without the hassle or the wait

would any of these countries allow mass amounts of black people to sneak in and set up shop?

I've read that European countries on the Mediterranean are all treating Africans trying to sneak in like America does Mexicans.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/04/pac...000-illegal-migrants--but-itll-cost-them.html

"Italy's new populist government has wasted no time in repeating its campaign promise to deport hundreds of thousands of migrants — although the financial, logistical and humanitarian implications of such an undertaking are only now becoming clear.

The right-wing Lega party, which formed a coalition government with Five-Star Movement (M5S) last week, is the driving force behind anti-immigration rhetoric and it is looking to fulfil a pledge to deport as many as 500,000 illegal migrants.

Lega leader Matteo Salvini — who is now Italy's deputy prime minister and interior minister — reiterated the government's aim to deport illegal migrants on a visit to Sicily last weekend.

The island, which has been a major point of arrival and detention for migrants crossing the Mediterranean Sea, had to stop being "the refugee camp of Europe," Salvini told reporters.

"It is not enough to reduce the numbers of people arriving. We need to increase deportations," he said.

Visiting a migrant detention center in the Sicilian port of Pozzallo, where he was greeted both by supporters and pro-migrant protesters, Salvini said his government's stance on migrants was one of "common sense."

"These are emergency centers, my interest is to work in order to reduce the number of people arriving and increase the number of deportations. This is not easy to do, nor is it possible to do it in a quarter of an hour, but in the coming weeks we want to give new signals, to cut costs and (migrant detention) durations."

On Saturday, speaking at a rally in northern Italy, Salvini had told illegal migrants "get ready to pack your bags."
"

I've read that European countries on the Mediterranean are all treating Africans trying to sneak in like America does Mexicans.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/04/pac...000-illegal-migrants--but-itll-cost-them.html

"Italy's new populist government has wasted no time in repeating its campaign promise to deport hundreds of thousands of migrants — although the financial, logistical and humanitarian implications of such an undertaking are only now becoming clear.

The right-wing Lega party, which formed a coalition government with Five-Star Movement (M5S) last week, is the driving force behind anti-immigration rhetoric and it is looking to fulfil a pledge to deport as many as 500,000 illegal migrants.

Lega leader Matteo Salvini — who is now Italy's deputy prime minister and interior minister — reiterated the government's aim to deport illegal migrants on a visit to Sicily last weekend.

The island, which has been a major point of arrival and detention for migrants crossing the Mediterranean Sea, had to stop being "the refugee camp of Europe," Salvini told reporters.

"It is not enough to reduce the numbers of people arriving. We need to increase deportations," he said.

Visiting a migrant detention center in the Sicilian port of Pozzallo, where he was greeted both by supporters and pro-migrant protesters, Salvini said his government's stance on migrants was one of "common sense."

"These are emergency centers, my interest is to work in order to reduce the number of people arriving and increase the number of deportations. This is not easy to do, nor is it possible to do it in a quarter of an hour, but in the coming weeks we want to give new signals, to cut costs and (migrant detention) durations."

On Saturday, speaking at a rally in northern Italy, Salvini had told illegal migrants "get ready to pack your bags."
"

Angela Merkel is getting ready to lose her job over Germany's open border policy.

Everything has a breaking point. In the next 20-30 years it's likely we see many pro-immigration folks reach theirs. A social system is not meant to just suddenly accommodate huge numbers of people. Change needs to be gradual so bureaucracies and institutions can manage them effectively

My thing is yall act like black people had it better before mass latino immigration. And i dont think there was a time we ever had it good. Fighting for scrapes.

My thing is yall act like black people had it better before mass latino immigration. And i dont think there was a time we ever had it good. Fighting for scrapes.

Is it better after? Will it be better when what little political sway the Black vote has is impeded by the Latino vote?

I call bullshit.

There's MS13 all over the southwest... Truthfully all over the south from one coast to the other. If she was trying to get away from them, this was absolutely the wrong place to run to. PLUS Mexico is heavy with MS13, so you saying you went on the run by traveling through a hotbed of MS13 activity??? She coulda stopped in Belize 'cause they put the brakes on MS13 there OR gone in the other direction and fled to Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, or Venezuela.

I can smell it from here.

Back