Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What's your position on illegal immigration?

I call bullshit.

There's MS13 all over the southwest... Truthfully all over the south from one coast to the other. If she was trying to get away from them, this was absolutely the wrong place to run to. PLUS Mexico is heavy with MS13, so you saying you went on the run by traveling through a hotbed of MS13 activity??? She coulda stopped in Belize 'cause they put the brakes on MS13 there OR gone in the other direction and fled to Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, or Venezuela.

I can smell it from here.
You're assuming she's moving to the southwest. Nicaragua is in a civil war. Venezuela...people are dying from hunger there, people are trying to escape there. Nice try though.

You're assuming she's moving to the southwest. Nicaragua is in a civil war. Venezuela...people are dying from hunger there, people are trying to escape there. Nice try though.

In order to get here she had to travel through MS13 heavy areas. Plus, as I sad, she could have stopped in Belize, Costa Rica, or Panama, which has no real MS13 presence. You cherry picked two countries out of all of the places she could have gone to. Shit, she could have went to Ecuador as well. One of my wife's friends that lived in Henderson packed up their family and bounced to Ecuador about 2 or 3 years ago; that woman could have went there as well.

The point is there are a number of other countries she could have gone to if what she said was true, countries where MS13 isn't a factor.

So Central Americans that try to immigrate the legal way as well shouldn't bother cause MS-13 have a presence in the US

I believe in world citizenship. The borders and boundaries are man made. Who gives one man the right to tell another man where he can live as long as he is living right.

I believe in world citizenship. The borders and boundaries are man made. Who gives one man the right to tell another man where he can live as long as he is living right.

So I can come over and pitch a tent on your lawn, no questions asked?

So Central Americans that try to immigrate the legal way as well shouldn't bother cause MS-13 have a presence in the US

Don't be dense here.

If your claim is that you fled your country because of MS13, why would you go to another country, let alone travel through two countries, with a heavy MS13 presence? Doesn't make a lot of sense now does it?

Immigrants coming here legally are not even a part of this conversation.

You can pitch a tent in the country I live in. But you would have to pay rent on my land. It is only fair.

Sounds like you're making a decision about land you don't solely own and inhabit. Further, if you don't want me on your land why should others let them come onto theirs?

This contradicts to the 10th degree
Ok let me end the confusion. I am not saying you can just move into a country and set up shop wherever you want. But I am saying you should be able to travel to any country to make a living and live without the restrictions that man has set up. Suppose you couldn’t move from state to state. You took my words to literally. Where will the barriers end. Suppose you couldn’t go from New York to New Jersey. Look at Isreal. If we don’t stop these false borders you may soon have a wall that separates everyone.

Ok let me end the confusion. I am not saying you can just move into a country and set up shop wherever you want. But I am saying you should be able to travel to any country to make a living and live without the restrictions that man has set up. Suppose you couldn’t move from state to state. You took my words to literally. Where will the barriers end. Suppose you couldn’t go from New York to New Jersey. Look at Isreal. If we don’t stop these false borders you may soon have a wall that separates everyone.

Naw. You still contradicted here.

But you got it

Don't be dense here.

If your claim is that you fled your country because of MS13, why would you go to another country, let alone travel through two countries, with a heavy MS13 presence? Doesn't make a lot of sense now does it?

Immigrants coming here legally are not even a part of this conversation.

Lol you think all these countries have the same level of security as the us? I mean yea ms13 is in the us but you rather deal with them here or in a third world country?

Back