Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are Your Relationship Flaws?

I think it's more of, my mood dictates how sensitive I am about something. So a joke u may tell when I'm in a good mood, I'll laugh wit you. And I joke that you tell when I'm in a bad mood, will make me snap at you. And if you don't show respect to the way I'm feeling at that moment..my anger is just gonna escalate to the point..I'ma even forgot why I'm mad and your gonna get all of the frustration of how I'm feeling, even if most of it ain't cause of you. So..even if I may laugh at a joke you know I'm not cool wit you making at a cool moment in my mood. Know that...that won't always be the reaction..so don't joke wit me like that.

Like told a story about getting ran down on by older kids when I was younger. I told it in a joking matter, but at the same time I let you know that it made me feel a way. Don't later when I'm in a bad mood make a joke like..shut up or I'ma run down on you like them kids .

Cause I'ma

View attachment 81077

I won't hit u tho
ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!! I just laughed so loud. That sounds like poking the bear a bit. If I have a disagreement with a S/O, I'm looking for the fastest resolution where both parties can walk away happy. I'm gonna say what I have to say just not shit that'll make a tense situation worse.

My problem is, I'm in a way attracted to women that have that..poke the bear in them. I'm attracted to women that have that fire in em. Cause I'm blunt myself, and if you don't tell me Ive gone to far, I won't know it. I'm working on that though, cause I see it don't make for good communication in a relationship.

My problem is, I'm in a way attracted to women that have that..poke the bear in them. I'm attracted to women that have that fire in em. Cause I'm blunt myself, and if you don't tell me Ive gone to far, I won't know it. I'm working on that though, cause I see it don't make for good communication in a relationship.
So you're crazy and you like 'em crazy. Got it. lol

Short temper when it comes to reckless talk/behavior. Have a hard time with just dropping stuff without working it out first

Also I'm pretty quick to point out when someone is acting in a way they don't like, which always goes over wonderful

Back