Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are Your Relationship Flaws?

I come off as an asshole, don't mean to be but it's how I am. I can't tell how many times I've pissed my wife off unintentionally

When im in my bubble...im in my bubble

I dont like to be talked to or interacted with. Literally just leave me alone for those couple hrs.

Gets interpreted as me being upset.

Reactions: B_A
I've been told I'm too laid back. My nonchalant attitude has pissed off a couple women.

My defense...everything doesn't need a panic button type of reaction. I assess whateva the situation is, and see if it's worth exerting any energy. If oys not a big issue, I don't worry about it.

Brotha ain't got time for the petty bs about petty shyt. I show I care when our need to.

im too nonchalant

im not affectionate enough

i play video games too much

i dont communicate well

i could own this thread, but i'ma chill

I am brutally honest with little or no tact
Everything has to have a plan. I am a meticulous planner.
I am too positive/happy when, by societal standards I should be sad and depressed.
I try to do "everything" myself. Takes me a minute to move out of the way and let someone else drive/take care of things.

I been told I don't give enough attention like he always has to call me or message me type of stuff.
Been told I over analyze stuff when shits not what it seems... Hmmm but he cheated tho... Lmao

:boybye:

What are things that you've learned about yourself in regards to relationships that you may have been told from an ex or you noticed on your own in retrospect that can be perceived as negative?

I'll start it off. I've been told and noticed that I nitpick alil too much and don't know when to bite my tongue and let shit go sometimes. It can be looked at as a positive being that I never hold shit in and say what I feel then and there, but I know it can cause a woman to feel like she can never do shit right, in which she's right, you mfs can never do shit right!

What are your relationship flaws?

lol damn, im still suffering from this shit a year later

good question

i been told crazy shit at different times..that i never understood.

im too attentive
i dont love myself enough
too patient

i dont understand those.

but these i get. but they are all for a reason
quick tempered
im closed off and distant
unforgiving
always processing something but i also dont think....lol
and i got a smart ass mouth and dont let shit go

let me think about this more

Last edited:
i also hate being called passive aggressive....

my wife says that shit all the time. i hate that shit.

i just feel that if i allow something then let it be just that...dont try to go overboard.

i see no problem with that

I'm quiet and I like to be to myself sometimes. A needy broad won't like that about me

I'm a grouchy

I like other broads with big titties and phat asses
my ex once asked me what type chicks i like.

i said i like thick chicks.....she asked why was i with her cause she was skinny with a bubble.

i said...i like expeditions....but sometimes you can only get a hyundai

she hated my ass

Selfish, but I think they confuse selfish with being inconsiderate

Non emotional, but I think they confuse non emotional with extreme rationality

Home Body, i’ll eat that one, I spend my work days outside. Outside sucks dick, but I do go out every once and a while.

Unaffectionate, :ainttrippin:
Affection is for sex, if we ain’t fucking or bout to fuck, get the fuck offa me

I stop doing what I did to make them fall in love once we are together for a while.

:shrug3:I wasn’t in love I guess

My problem is all these steps and shit I think I gotta take. While some are necessary, I’m realizing now that I’m older both my relationships even though we were friends first, they went against the grain I’m so stuck on now. I’m big on letting shit flow but I also control the flow now. Back with my last two relationships, it wasn’t any control of the flow. The shit just happened. I might need to just let shit go and just jump in and see how others see it. If it works, it works. If it don’t, it don’t. While I’m not desperate to be in a relationship. I do wanna love on somebody. Too busy tryna protect my heart gon have a bitch single forever.

too honest about everything

i've gotten better with age but I just used to disclose way too much info about myself in the beginning of things, then be mad when im automatically seen in a certain light because of it

and even with just day to day shit....I can be a little too blunt and nonchalant sometimes

I guess cuz I gotta do a lot of faking at work and shit......im not doing that shit nowhere else, especially home

Reactions: GNS
I put in way more effort at the start of a relationship than I do down the road. It happens gradually so I don’t even notice until I get called on it. Thought my ex was trippin but then my next 2 told me the same shit.

Back