Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are Your Relationship Flaws?

What are things that you've learned about yourself in regards to relationships that you may have been told from an ex or you noticed on your own in retrospect that can be perceived as negative?

I'll start it off. I've been told and noticed that I nitpick alil too much and don't know when to bite my tongue and let shit go sometimes. It can be looked at as a positive being that I never hold shit in and say what I feel then and there, but I know it can cause a woman to feel like she can never do shit right, in which she's right, you mfs can never do shit right!

What are your relationship flaws?

This is exactly me too they can't do shit right! even shit that should be common sense seems to evade here like washing the dishes, I have lost count of times I have pulled out a plate to eat and that shit still has dirt marks on it from previous meals, boiling hot water and a good fucking wash you dumb bitch!

I like to eat a lot. he tells me to cool it but nah. you say no to krispy kreme, BNE can't.

I have a strict belief in fairness. What's good for the goose has to be good for the gander, if not, I will be very bullish in pointing out how an issue should/should not exist based on the fairness.

Problem comes in when that bullishness takes me out of an empathic, compassionate mood. I've always been hard headed so if something doesn't feel right, I won't fall in line.

What are things that you've learned about yourself in regards to relationships that you may have been told from an ex or you noticed on your own in retrospect that can be perceived as negative?

I'll start it off. I've been told and noticed that I nitpick alil too much and don't know when to bite my tongue and let shit go sometimes. It can be looked at as a positive being that I never hold shit in and say what I feel then and there, but I know it can cause a woman to feel like she can never do shit right, in which she's right, you mfs can never do shit right!

What are your relationship flaws?

Nearly 2 years later and this is still my main flaw

Reactions: B_A
im indecisive and can be childish at times

super young at heart, gotta have fun or im all depressed and negative

Back