Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are Your Relationship Flaws?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
What are things that you've learned about yourself in regards to relationships that you may have been told from an ex or you noticed on your own in retrospect that can be perceived as negative?

I'll start it off. I've been told and noticed that I nitpick alil too much and don't know when to bite my tongue and let shit go sometimes. It can be looked at as a positive being that I never hold shit in and say what I feel then and there, but I know it can cause a woman to feel like she can never do shit right, in which she's right, you mfs can never do shit right!

What are your relationship flaws?

Reactions: B_A
giphy.gif

I've been told I can be cold and dismissive. I have this skill of tuning people out. You can be sitting right next to me spilling your heart out and if I don't wanna hear you, I legit won't. You can ask me are you listening? ! Eventually I'll be like nah and carry on with whatever I'm doing. I've pissed a few people all the way off doing that.

I've been told I can be cold and dismissive. I have this skill of tuning people out. You can be sitting right next to me spilling your heart out and if I don't wanna hear you, I legit won't. You can ask me are you listening? ! Eventually I'll be like nah and carry on with whatever I'm doing. I've pissed a few people all the way off doing that.

Lol u come off as a gentle angel, wouldn't have guessed that.

Lol u come off as a gentle angel, wouldn't have guessed that.
In general I am, but if you're tryna talk to me about something I'm not tryna talk about, especially if I'm busy doing something else, I'm not about to give you that attention. If the other person is mad or yelling too, nope, I don't respond to that.

I'm stubborn
I'm mean
I'm a jerk
I don't care about people's feelings
I'm a smart ass

Reactions: B_A
Ok fine.

I've been told I was too hard. Detach too easily. Wasn't affectionate enough. Too much like the homies. Spoiled. Rude. It's all lies though. I was just fed up.

I give too much head and I'm always quiet when he's watching the game :(

When I'm not cooking, I'm cleaning :(

I always forgive him when he cheats on me :(

I don't understand thread premises but I post like I do :(

Sorry y'all :(

I give too much head and I'm always quiet when he's watching the game :(

When I'm not cooking, I'm cleaning :(

I always forgive him when he cheats on me :(

I don't understand thread premises but I post like I do :(

Sorry y'all :(

giphy.gif

I don't fully attach.

I also don't get jealous quickly which I think is a great thing but in the past it has translated as me not caring about you or "us", which I do. Most of the time I can tell when a woman's playing games irl (the internet is another story tho), so when I don't react to her games it always leads to more games, which I translate as my cue to keep it movin.

<>

I'm quiet and I like to be to myself sometimes. A needy broad won't like that about me

I'm a grouchy

I like other broads with big titties and phat asses

Not a talker. If I don't have shit to say or don't feel some thoughts are worth talking about, I'm keeping quiet. I can legit go days without talking to you. Niggas will project whatever onto that lol.

Back