Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are Your Relationship Flaws?

I come across cold hearted and like idgaf. I just like to keep my strongest feelings to myself sometimes. Next time a guy says that I’m going to have a heart to heart with him to get a better understanding.

Reactions: B_A
tenor.gif
cuse me??

I have a "meh" type attitude.

It comes off as if I don't care. It's not that I don't care...I just pick and choose when I should extract the necessary emotional energy towards something.

I'm shrewd
Think too much
Lack of jealousy mistaken as uncaring

I've been told and noticed that I nitpick alil too much and don't know when to bite my tongue and let shit go sometimes. It can be looked at as a positive being that I never hold shit in and say what I feel then and there, but I know it can cause a woman to feel like she can never do shit right, in which she's right, you mfs can never do shit right!
As a virgo [the bolded pissed me off] but thats the story of my life otherwise.

I give too much head and I'm always quiet when he's watching the game :(

When I'm not cooking, I'm cleaning :(

I always forgive him when he cheats on me :(

I don't understand thread premises but I post like I do :(

Sorry y'all :(
Omg are you an Chilla still lovin each other?

I'm shrewd
Think too much

No ma'am had to come back to the chi. He's doing good tho

My problem is all these steps and shit I think I gotta take. While some are necessary, I’m realizing now that I’m older both my relationships even though we were friends first, they went against the grain I’m so stuck on now. I’m big on letting shit flow but I also control the flow now. Back with my last two relationships, it wasn’t any control of the flow. The shit just happened. I might need to just let shit go and just jump in and see how others see it. If it works, it works. If it don’t, it don’t. While I’m not desperate to be in a relationship. I do wanna love on somebody. Too busy tryna protect my heart gon have a bitch single forever.
Damn here I am nine months later letting shit flow with a bomb ass nigga (for now) and getting the absolute best dick I’ve ever had. I see you GAWD.

I'm shrewd
Think too much

I think only virgos understand that shit. We don't mean any harm, we just don't know how to bite our tongue.

Reactions: B_A
I hear...this is what I ya know..heard

I hear that I'm either on 1 or 10 and there is no in-between..

:chile:

But thats just what I heard

communication

things that i think i dont need to talk about tend to be the biggest things that need to be talked about

What do you think tho?
I think I'm mild manner, but the more I care about you. The more I let you in and you see me at my softest. I let you know what to do and not to do when it comes to me. So if you do what you know not to do. I take it as you believing that you think I am soft cause you have seen my soft side...and I may...I may lose my shit

myT9ofB.png but just a lil, I'll be aight tho...you'll be aight tho...u tough

I think I'm mild manner, but the more I care about you. The more I let you in and you see me at my softest. I let you know what to do and not to do when it comes to me. So if you do what you know not to do. I take it as you believing that you think I am soft cause you have seen my soft side...and I may...I may lose my shit

View attachment 81075 but just a lil, I'll be aight tho...you'll be aight tho...u tough
lol...So where do you think the 1 or 10 comment stems from?

I think it's the contrast of how cool I am in relation to how upset I am when I'm upset. To me, I have ranges in mood, but I guess from the outside looking in. I'm either cool or Im not. But that's mainly other people's perception of me.

I think it's the contrast of how cool I am in relation to how upset I am when I'm upset. To me, I have ranges in mood, but I guess from the outside looking in. I'm either cool or Im not. But that's mainly other people's perception of me.
So are you one of those people that holds things in and blow up at a later date? Or do you just have a bit of a temper?

I think it's more of, my mood dictates how sensitive I am about something. So a joke u may tell when I'm in a good mood, I'll laugh wit you. And I joke that you tell when I'm in a bad mood, will make me snap at you. And if you don't show respect to the way I'm feeling at that moment..my anger is just gonna escalate to the point..I'ma even forgot why I'm mad and your gonna get all of the frustration of how I'm feeling, even if most of it ain't cause of you. So..even if I may laugh at a joke you know I'm not cool wit you making at a cool moment in my mood. Know that...that won't always be the reaction..so don't joke wit me like that.

Like told a story about getting ran down on by older kids when I was younger. I told it in a joking matter, but at the same time I let you know that it made me feel a way. Don't later when I'm in a bad mood make a joke like..shut up or I'ma run down on you like them kids .

Cause I'ma

tenor (1).gif

I won't hit u tho

Back