Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

my point remains, if netflix sees the ratings arent there, it makes it easier to pull the plug

the budget may have also played a factor, but i bet if the ratings were out there, they would've at least given it another season

I just about to check that shit out too lol

I'll wait till house of cards drops tomorrow

Why they start House Of Cards in the beginning of the week, I won't be able to get to this until this weekend

I need a new show to watch till Game of Thrones/Power/Insecure comes back. Is Sons of Anarchy worth watching?

Last edited:
Just finished season 1. Show's dope af with ruthless characters, right up my alley. Smh @ homie killin his own son tho.

Just finished season 1. Show's dope af with ruthless characters, right up my alley. Smh @ homie killin his own son tho.

skip season 5...thats when they went to Ireland...like im not joking...you wont miss a thing

If you want to watch some shit just to get caught up on the last 10-15 years or so, i would recommend "the shield" and "nip tuck"

both of these were on FX and really pushed the boundaries on what was seen on regular tv.

You might not like the shield solely b/c its in SD and i think 4:3 format, but it paved the way for shows like Sons of Anarchy. I think Nip Tuck might also be in SD.

skip season 5...thats when they went to Ireland...like im not joking...you wont miss a thing

If you want to watch some shit just to get caught up on the last 10-15 years or so, i would recommend "the shield" and "nip tuck"

both of these were on FX and really pushed the boundaries on what was seen on regular tv.

You might not like the shield solely b/c its in SD and i think 4:3 format, but it paved the way for shows like Sons of Anarchy. I think Nip Tuck might also be in SD.

That's season 3, already gave him a warning

Bet I'll check those out after I finish SOA

Legends of Chamberlain Heights

im only a few min in and im rolling

got put onto this by listening to the Black Opinions Matter Monday podcast

I've FINALLY seen Insecure. It's Awkward Black Girl juiced up. Saw the trailer for season 2 not too long ago.

Oh mane, and I just finished Luke Cage...pretty good series.

Now Im on to OITNB. First ep I could barely stay awake. Hope ep 2 won't follow suit.

Im not a huge Marvel or DC comic fan, but all things related that I've seen so far have been good. Started The Flash last night and I wanna try Dare Devil series one more time.

Back