Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Funny thing it's a Hercules story line from the comics.
IW8simF.gif

Caught up on.. Wayward Pines
The Walking Dead
Last Man on Earth
Freakish
Z Nation...

I started Greenleaf, and it's good, but it eventually plays out like a lifetime movie so I stopped watching it.

13 reasons why on Netflix. Wife was watching it and i caught some now I wanna know what happens smh

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for house of cards to start on the 30th.

I read earlier that the woman who plays claire (robin) is mad she isn't making as much as Kevin Spacey. The only other project I know her from is Forest Gump, idk why she would think she would or should be making Kevin Spacey money lol

i know her more from being Sean Penns wife vs any other acting credits ~shrugs~

Waiting for house of cards to start on the 30th.

I read earlier that the woman who plays claire (robin) is mad she isn't making as much as Kevin Spacey. The only other project I know her from is Forest Gump, idk why she would think she would or should be making Kevin Spacey money lol

i know her more from being Sean Penns wife vs any other acting credits ~shrugs~
she was in The Princess Bride n a leading actress in a few other films. she aint Kevin Spacey but she's pretty big in her own right.

Yea she has some acclaim, but she's tripping thinking she deserves Kevin Spacey money lol and using this as an example of unfair pay for women.

For anyone who watches 12 Monkeys, season 3 airs over 3 days starting tonight at 8 pm est.

oh...time travel

i love shows like this

might binge this at some point

this is a reason why i dont kodi everything

netflix DEFINITELY uses their rating system to determine if original shows stick around

i havent watched this yet, but this is not good for black excellence

Nah I tried to watch the show off the strength it's a black show, Nas produced it AND shorty in the show is bad

18580435_1714523241897431_5628367806035656704_n.jpg

But the show was trash to me, couldn't make it to ep 3

Back