Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

I've FINALLY seen Insecure. It's Awkward Black Girl juiced up. Saw the trailer for season 2 not too long ago.

Oh mane, and I just finished Luke Cage...pretty good series.

Now Im on to OITNB. First ep I could barely stay awake. Hope ep 2 won't follow suit.

Im not a huge Marvel or DC comic fan, but all things related that I've seen so far have been good. Started The Flash last night and I wanna try Dare Devil series one more time.

Bout damn time lol

What's ur thoughts on Insecure and Luke Cage?

Bout damn time lol

What's ur thoughts on Insecure and Luke Cage?
I enjoyed Insecure a lot. Like I said, it seemed like a more intimate version of The Awkward Black Girl web series, which I love. The finale shocked me fr lol.

Luke Cage was pretty good mane. It had some cheesy and over/under acted scenes, but overall I liked it. I really thought I wasn't gon enjoy it. I didnt know he was one if those comic characters. Buy yea... I was up at 4am trynna finish the season lol.

Have you seen it?

I enjoyed Insecure a lot. Like I said, it seemed like a more intimate version of The Awkward Black Girl web series, which I love. The finale shocked me fr lol.

Luke Cage was pretty good mane. It had some cheesy and over/under acted scenes, but overall I liked it. I really thought I wasn't gon enjoy it. I didnt know he was one if those comic characters. Buy yea... I was up at 4am trynna finish the season lol.

Have you seen it?

Yea I checked it out and yall know I don't fuck with these comicbook movies/shows, but if it's black i'll give it a shot. I acutally enjoyed it. The cast selected was great, with a pretty decent storyline. I would say it's the 5th/6th best show last year.

Yea I checked it out and yall know I don't fuck with these comicbook movies/shows, but if it's black i'll give it a shot. I acutally enjoyed it. The cast selected was great, with a pretty decent storyline. I would say it's the 5th/6th best show last year.
u had some choice words bout Luke Cage cuz of his choice of mate lol

nahh I just gave u the scoop, u said "this shit is disrespectful" lmao

Oh you're talking about his rl wife? I thought u were talking about the one he choose on the show lol Everybody had something to say about his rl wife lol

Nah what's that?
A show about the life of hiphop celebrity kids. The Atlanta's cast is Jermaine Dupri's daughter, DJ Hurricane's daughter, Deb Atney's youngest son, Shad Moss (lmao), Lil Wayne's daughter, and Tiny's daughter.

The orignal show is Cali based wit Lil Romeo, Vanessa and Angela Simmons, Damon Dash's son, James DeBarge's daughter, Swizz Beatz' brother, Peppa and Treach's daughter, and the late Jam Master Jay's son.

It's not bad to me. The only thing that seems forced is the Bow Wow scenes. Nigga just...lame. Other than that, it's smooth.

Last edited:
It's a been a rough few months for a nigga TV wise, all my favorite shows don't start till mid year, BUT WE'RE FINALLY HERE!!!!

Power, Game of Thrones and Insecure will be droppin within the next month. It's a great time to be alive.

Back