Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Brah, the rabbit hole only gets deeper

Nigga I'm still fucked up off that ep. I'm on the 2nd to last ep of season 1. After that ep, I feel like I gotta go back to the beginning of the season and start over lol

Nigga I'm still fucked up off that ep. I'm on the 2nd to last ep of season 1. After that ep, I feel like I gotta go back to the beginning of the season and start over lol

i might join you. Season 2 is pretty good. It has its share of WTF moments as well...thats all i'ma say about it. I think it sputters right in the middle for about 3 straight episodes. Dont get me wrong, the plot still advances, but its one huge setup for the end game of season 2.

but i def feel like i missed out on some stuff. I just ended up going to the mr robot reddit iirc and just let them fill in the holes for me

Nah. Is it worth watching?

i wanna put you onto that, but you might not have the time investment to watch it

its another mind fuck show imo, not on the level of Mr. Robot, but the LOST community still to this day have ongoing discussions about what stuff meant in the show. I think its too many episodes per season, and this was one of the shows that suffered from the writers strike that happened a few years ago so season 3 is practically forgettable. It was shorter than the other 4 iirc, and it almost completely messed up the lure the show created.

I think you would like it though b/c of a lof of the 6 degrees of separation displayed throughout the series. For instance, one character named Hugo wins the lottery, but everything bad happens to him after he won, however, the numbers from the ticket appear all throughout the series in the same sequential order.

one of these days, i'ma go back and watch it from start to finish

i wanna put you onto that, but you might not have the time investment to watch it

its another mind fuck show imo, not on the level of Mr. Robot, but the LOST community still to this day have ongoing discussions about what stuff meant in the show. I think its too many episodes per season, and this was one of the shows that suffered from the writers strike that happened a few years ago so season 3 is practically forgettable. It was shorter than the other 4 iirc, and it almost completely messed up the lure the show created.

I think you would like it though b/c of a lof of the 6 degrees of separation displayed throughout the series. For instance, one character named Hugo wins the lottery, but everything bad happens to him after he won, however, the numbers from the ticket appear all throughout the series in the same sequential order.

one of these days, i'ma go back and watch it from start to finish

Sounds dope as a mf to me. Ima binge watch it after I finish the 2nd season of Mr Robot.

Where do yall rank Mr.Robot to the rest of the shows out right now? @AP21 @Joshua 3:16

It's tied with preacher for my second fav show, GoT is #1

Looked up Preacher

Fulfilling a promise to his deceased father, one-time outlaw Jesse Custer returns home to West Texas to take over his dad's church. Jesse's mission, however, becomes twisted when his body is overcome by a cryptic force that unleashes within him a highly unconventional super power.

988.gif

Looked up Preacher

Fulfilling a promise to his deceased father, one-time outlaw Jesse Custer returns home to West Texas to take over his dad's church. Jesse's mission, however, becomes twisted when his body is overcome by a cryptic force that unleashes within him a highly unconventional super power.

988.gif
giphy.gif

Bruh it's like taratino made a pg-13 version of from dusk to dawn but funnier and with no nudity and all the violence

I Mr robot is the show that nobody is talking about when they should. I think it's biggest problem is that it comes on USA.

Yea even I was shocked when I saw the USA logo pop up at the bottom of my screen.

Just watched the first episode of Snowfall, it's about the beginning of the crack epidemic. Seems like it's gonna be good.

Just watched the first episode of Snowfall, it's about the beginning of the crack epidemic. Seems like it's gonna be good.
you should be watching your partner for this tournament we doing

Back