Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

It's trash?

it just doesnt hold up compared to the first one

brah, another top 10 show imo...its super short too..i think only 8 episodes. Matthew mcconaughey and Woody Harrelson KILL their roles in the first season, but season 2 uses different characters.

Season 1 takes place in Louisiana too...iirc, i think they shot it primarily in Lafayette which is about 45 min from where i live. Nice lil town. Very rich in culture. But its another mind fuck show.

Bet. I'll check it out after I finish Mr.Robot. Then I'll try out Lost afterwards.

Lil over half way done with season 2 of mr robot and man smh..... I love this fuckin show lol

Last ep I watched there was no elliott or mr robot in it and it was still a dope ep, one of the best so far actually. Which shows how good of a show it is that one of its best episodes doesn't have either of its 2 main characters in it.

Ill start asking questions after I complete season 2

Just finished season 2...... this is a brilliant show. I thought more questions would be answered by the time this season was over but there's still a lot of things left unanswered.

Outside of Elliot, Angela is my favorite character. She's cold-blooded and with the smoke.

Just finished season 2...... this is a brilliant show. I thought more questions would be answered by the time this season was over but there's still a lot of things left unanswered.

Outside of Elliot, Angela is my favorite character. She's cold-blooded and with the smoke.

told you brah lol

"i never lied to the people, not one time"

you gotta tell me your thoughts about it though

i thought Joey Badass did a fantastic job

told you brah lol

"i never lied to the people, not one time"

you gotta tell me your thoughts about it though

i thought Joey Badass did a fantastic job

I agree, Craig Robinson did a good job too.

But like I said there's still many questions left unanswered.

Is mr robot a voice in his head or is he mr robot and elliot is the voice in his head? lol

Back