Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Thanks for bringing this up.

Although this show represents reality, personally, I don't watch it because I need happiness in my life right now.

As a community, we need to support this show.

Probably hard too find in the areas outside of Chicago, due to it being on WGN, LOL.

This show is everything!!

a lot of people didnt like the endings of season 1 and 2...i did tho

gon check out season 3 once i knock out season 3 of the flash

I liked how season 1 and 2 ended as well.

season 3 is dealing with some very heavy social issues.

It looks like its going to be a heavy season. I'm excited

I liked how season 1 and 2 ended as well.

season 3 is dealing with some very heavy social issues.

It looks like its going to be a heavy season. I'm excited

i honestly didnt know it was coming back for a third season

love the anthology method as it allows some already very talented actors to show their range

i'm def gon check it out

Ive been rewatching the Sopranos these passed couple of weeks. Just finished the second season. Such a GOAT show.

This new show Rebel will be premiering next Tuesday on BET. So far this year, BET has been progressing with their brand new line up.

Finished Hemlock Grove.

It was okay, nothing extraordinary.

I started Peaky Blinders.

Yeah, Peaky Blinders was great. I highly recommend it, especially if you liked Broadwalk Empire on HBO.

I forgot what else I watched after that, I have to look at my Netflix watched list.

However, now, I am watching Breaking Bad. I have already somewhat saw bits and pieces of this series while watch over someone's shoulder, but now I am watching in its entirety.

Yeah, Peaky Blinders was great. I highly recommend it, especially if you liked Broadwalk Empire on HBO.

I forgot what else I watched after that, I have to look at my Netflix watched list.

However, now, I am watching Breaking Bad. I have already somewhat saw bits and pieces of this series while watch over someone's shoulder, but now I am watching in its entirety.

In the middle of Season 3 for Breaking Bad...

Jesse Pinkman = Dumb Bitch
Skyler White = Uppity Bitch

That is all.

Can't wait for this...

The Leftovers Season 3

*if you haven't seen the first two season, dont watch this.*

season 1 finale kinda left a sour taste with me

so didnt watch season 2 b/c iirc, its in a new town but there are returning characters right?

ok...just looking at the trailer, i can see that characters from season 1 are still around

with that being said, did they close any of those loop holes from season 1 in season 2?

I'm just starting the last season of breaking bad, I'm angry at myself for missing out on this for so long.

Back