Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

american crime, both seasons had stellar beginnings, kinda stagnated in the middle, and had less than stellar finales

maybe they are too long or something?
Something is off. Cant quite put my finger on it.
I still love the series tho...

maybe they are too long or something?
Something is off. Cant quite put my finger on it.
I still love the series tho...

i think they are right in terms of the number of episodes, i just dont think they've closed the chapters to the seasons very well

too many things not fully resolved imo

i think they are right in terms of the number of episodes, i just dont think they've closed the chapters to the seasons very well

too many things not fully resolved imo

I agree.
It always falls flat in the middle and the end is just...IDK lol
Im always like WTF? LOOL

In no particular order :

Teen titans go
We bare bears
Project runway
Bobs burgers
American dad
How to get away with murder
Impractical jokers
Game of thrones
Last week tonight with John oliver
Westworld
Shark tank
It's always sunny in Philadelphia
Orange is the new black
Shameless
Idiotest
Weediquette
Bong apetite
60 days in
Rick and morty
Walking dead
Big bang theory
Adam ruins everything

I'm sure there's more but these are my current faves.

Since I've been sick and out of action this weekend I started watching Agents Of Shield. Started off slow but it picked up.

I slept on Agents Of Shield, this show good. I'm in love with the chick on here that's also on that show Preacher

I like this new series on BET, The Quad. It's been pretty entertaining so far. They haven't produced any good shows since the first couple of seasons of The Game imo.

finishing up the first season of Black Mirror. That last one with the memory re-play was kinda fucked up.

Yea that mess had my dreams all the way messed up last night... I'll prolly wait another night before I watch season 2

i loved it...one of my favs

the christmas special with John Ham was everything...you should def watch that one

i loved it...one of my favs

the christmas special with John Ham was everything...you should def watch that one
White Christmas? I seen all the titles last night but was like let me take my behind to bed. They are definately good. My heart was racing for that prime minister in the 1st episode. But it has my head all messed up lol

White Christmas? I seen all the titles last night but was like let me take my behind to bed. They are definately good. My heart was racing for that prime minister in the 1st episode. But it has my head all messed up lol

yea...white christmas was DOPE!!!

i dont wanna spoil anything for you, but let me know once you've seen it

and yea...the 1st episode was trippy af

@AP21 you still on season 1 of Flash
unfortunately...im on episode 19

but that Dr. Wells bit...

wee-bey-gif.gif

Back