Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Series has aged beautifully and the animation is still top notch compared to American animations today.
It's amazing how early in the game the bangers came out....

On leather wings was the pilot episode for crying out loud....That shit was fire, and joker Christmas was episode 2

I think I'm on 6, and that's the under dwellers episode.....

Goat goat show....funny enough, I think Ben Affleck could body the BRuce Wayne role if he uses this show as the model....the first poison ivy episode seemed like something he could do easily

It's amazing how early in the game the bangers came out....

On leather wings was the pilot episode for crying out loud....That shit was fire, and joker Christmas was episode 2

I think I'm on 6, and that's the under dwellers episode.....

Goat goat show....funny enough, I think Ben Affleck could body the BRuce Wayne role if he uses this show as the model....the first poison ivy episode seemed like something he could do easily
Yo that Underdwellers episode was so gotdamn dope and I grew to appreciate it more as I've gotten older. They nailed Batman being a detective and not just handling robbers or Joker gassing the city. That motherfucker kidnapped kids and enslaved them like holy shit that's an episode of Batman. Had me like';'p]]:clawd:when I rewatched one day. On Leathers Wings maaan that series is goat and the whole DCAU was crazy how far ahead of the game it was on shared universes with Superman and Justice League coming after[';;

Yo that Underdwellers episode was so gotdamn dope and I grew to appreciate it more as I've gotten older. They nailed Batman being a detective and not just handling robbers or Joker gassing the city. That motherfucker kidnapped kids and enslaved them like holy shit that's an episode of Batman. Had me like';'p]]:clawd:when I rewatched one day. On Leathers Wings maaan that series is goat and the whole DCAU was crazy how far ahead of the game it was on shared universes with Superman and Justice League coming after[';;
It almost makes a mockery of how the movies feel that they have to recycle the same villains....

I can't bring myself to watch oz...men in prison is just.........it's a no from me dawg.

Based on other stuff you watch, I actually think you would like OITNB tho.

oz had a DOPE spark when it started but faded out pretty quickly around season 3 iirc. It was definitely one season too long, but the first 2 were pretty damn good imo

Back