Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

The only one I liked was psych, USA need to start replaying their own shows during the day instead of law and order and csi's all damn day

i havent watched USA since Silk Stalkings or whatever it was called

The only one I liked was psych, USA need to start replaying their own shows during the day instead of law and order and csi's all damn day
psych was pretty dope...

i think he shoulda just came out wit t at the end, and everybody be like

uh we been knew......and offered him a job as a real detective....

i think that was the happy ending everyone was looking for

If your looking for something that is just good and has amazing actors watch Greenleaf on Netflix, all known actors and I believe Oprah is the woman behind this show...

Just watched this on Netflix. This shit was fucking crazy! Highly recommend to everyone here. Its a "Dark Comedy" meaning its technically a comedy, but its got some fucked up stuff in it that you normally shouldnt find funny.

Waiting for season 2 of Underground to premiere tmrw. First season was amazing.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Although this show represents reality, personally, I don't watch it because I need happiness in my life right now.

As a community, we need to support this show.

Probably hard too find in the areas outside of Chicago, due to it being on WGN, LOL.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Although this show represents reality, personally, I don't watch it because I need happiness in my life right now.

As a community, we need to support this show.

Probably hard too find in the areas outside of Chicago, due to it being on WGN, LOL.

Yea, it most def should be supported by POC. They should see these intelligent, savagery stories.

WGN has never been a problem with availability in my area, and I'm in the south, fortunately. I've had it through cable, and now Dish Net.

Yea, it most def should be supported by POC. They should see these intelligent, savagery stories.

WGN has never been a problem with availability in my area, and I'm in the south, fortunately. I've had it through cable, and now Dish Net.

I always thought it was a national channel, we get it here in cleveland

we get it here in Louisiana too

I mean, outside of watching Bulls games that no cares about anymore because the 1990s is over, what other attractive programming exist on WGN? Who is checking for it?

Underground is probably the only original and best program that station has... I really don't know, LOL.

I mean, outside of watching Bulls games that no cares about anymore because the 1990s is over, what other attractive programming exist on WGN? Who is checking for it?

Underground is probably the only original and best program that station has... I really don't know, LOL.

Did you just flame the entire WGN station and Bulls' team? My grandma still watches the Cubs' games tho.

Everythang you said is so true lol, but I miss seeing Family Matters on that channel.

I loved the season 1 of Hemlock Grove. I couldn't get into the 2nd season, although.

Yeah, Season 2 started off slow. The whole series is forgettable, but it did occupy a nigga's time though. Grateful for that.

Saw you changed your avatar, but I didn't say anything this time and shouldn't blame myself for the change.

:ha:

Back