Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Has anyone seen Happy! ? I like it so far, the unicorn was annoying at first but it's good to see Christopher Meloni back on tv. The show is pretty fast-paced and graphic so far.

the-marvelous-mrs-maisel-movie-poster.jpg

the marvelous mrs. maisel...jus binged this. Dope show imo. Really high production value, feels like a boardway play. Looking forward to S2

Last edited:
Anybody checking for Electric Dreams on Amazon? Spos to be another anthology show.. Ima check a few eps tonight.. Amazon might be trying to catch a hit with their own Black Mirror type show

You seen tonight episode with the medium!
Fuck Kim...they shoulda never brought her back.

I didn't get a good vibe from that Medium.

Had too much of an attitude.........and not much patience since she walked out on the whole thing.

I like seeing the OG's back on the show though.

Also peeped how Sheree's gonna have Phaedra's old storyline.

Once dude gets out, he's gonna be set up to be the new Apollo.

Has anyone seen Happy! ? I like it so far, the unicorn was annoying at first but it's good to see Christopher Meloni back on tv. The show is pretty fast-paced and graphic so far.

Stabler fell on some hard times

I'll check this out

I didn't get a good vibe from that Medium.

Had too much of an attitude.........and not much patience since she walked out on the whole thing.

I like seeing the OG's back on the show though.

Also peeped how Sheree's gonna have Phaedra's old storyline.

Once dude gets out, he's gonna be set up to be the new Apollo.

Yeah that medium was off. She had an attitude and she should have just done her job and kept it pushing.
It's cool to have NeNe and Marlo back. I was never a fan of NeNe but she brings the entertainment.

I believe Porsha deserves all the criticism she is getting because she really does't understand the consequences of what she did.

And you are right about Sheree having Phaedra's story line. I didn't even look at like that. Good observation.

These bitches will never get rid of them elephants though.

It's cool to have NeNe and Marlo back. I was never a fan of NeNe but she brings the entertainment.

I believe Porsha deserves all the criticism she is getting because she really does't understand the consequences of what she did.

Never really cared for Nene either.

She's always been a hater.

I remember in the first few seasons when Kim was blowing up with that song Kandy wrote and the "Don't be Tardy for the Party" video..........Nene couldn't stand seeing her have that kind of success.

Probably due to her being responsible for Kim being on the show to begin with.

Which, to her credit, Kim always acknowledges.

Then when Nene was working on Broadway and got a spot on that show Glee, she started to think she was better than the other ladies and felt like she was above the show.

Now that those acting gigs have dried up, she's back on the show again.

Smart move, because that's about the only thing she's got left.

Funny how life always has a way of humbling people when they start thinking they're bigger than they really are.

MV5BMjEwMjI4MjIzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDA2NDQxMzI@._V1_UY268_CR8,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Jus finished Loudermilk....funny show. Lotta dark humor. Kinda falls off the rails at the end, lookin 4ward to S2 tho.

new Netflix series droppin on Friday looks dope af. Gone binge after I finish the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

I just started this yesterday.

This show is fucking weird and fucked up dude.. I cant stop watching it though lmao, i NEED to see how it ends. I only got passed the 2nd episode, but i plan to continue tonight.

Both those kids are fucking crazy, just in their own ways. That scene in the bathroom was fucking odd. With the dude that picked them up.

Back