Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

iron-fist-banner-marvel-netflix-229812.jpeg

4 eps into iron fist....this shit is a snooze fest. Tryin to power thru it, so i can watch defenders n punisher. Not horrible, jus meh. Smash the asian broad tho.

Dont worry about colleen bruh. Eyes to the ground.

I'm almost done watching s2 of The Crown on netflix...the show about Queen Elizabeth II.

I gives no fucks about monarchies or the royal family or none of that shit but.....this shit chea is a programme. Very well done and I didn't expect to like it as much.

I'm almost done watching s2 of The Crown on netflix...the show about Queen Elizabeth II.

I gives no fucks about monarchies or the royal family or none of that shit but.....this shit chea is a programme. Very well done and I didn't expect to like it as much.
my mama was telling me about this

i think i have it in my queue

i still need to finish Downton Abbey

Sci Fi?? who done it??

sounds like my kinda show

Sci Fi?? who done it??

sounds like my kinda show

A couple eps in this shit kinda trash. Ill give it the full 8 since its netflix. But its not as good as I expected it would be.

joel kinnaman is much a meh actor imo, dont kno how he keeps gettin these roles

he plays the same character in everything.. some monotone generic ass dude

Guess there's a market for that type of person in movies and tv lol. Ima peep Altered Carbon tho

Netflix-Defenders.jpg

Binging The Defenders. Jus gotta say Misty Knights A1 titties are GOAT!!

Jus finished. It was solid imo, some of the dialogue coulda been better. The dude who plays Iron Fist improved. Fight scenes were dope af. Madam Gao is a triple OG. She g af. Elektra did her thing. S Weaver is a hell of a actress. The humor between the defenders was cool tho....tho they shoulda held off on the dare devil reveal imo.

Back