Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Anybody check this out on netflix? Think ima give it a run today or tomorrow need somethin new to watch
MV5BN2EyYjRhZjQtYzNhNi00MDBjLWFhODQtZTRlOTkyYTFkMjQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjExMjk0ODk@._V1_UY1200_CR109,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I got it in the queue. This lil girl not letting me watch shit right now though

My Watchlist (Currently On/On Hiatus)

The Walking Dead (smh)
Billions
Black Mirror
House Of Cards
The Chi
The Assassination Of Gianni Versace
Ozark (Not Sure If Its Coming Bacc)
Fear The Walking Dead (Its Gotten Better Surprisingly)
Atlanta (Never Liked Donald Glover But This Shit Right Here Is FIRE)
Insecure (FIRE AF Too)
Game Of Thrones
Sherlock
Ray Donovan
Better Call Saul
Dragonball Super
The Americans (I Got Bored Maybe I'll Go Bacc)
Outcast (When Is This Shit Coming Bacc??)
Psycho-Pass (Its Ok)
MindHunter (Best Show On Netflix)

Marlon Wayans standup was really good. I honestly am surprised with me liking it as much as I did. Maybe it was the vodka but I laughed damn near the whole time

On the last episode of "The Last Seven"..........great show but they could have did without the subplot of the dead son

The Assistant Prosecuting Attorney is beautiful.....she was the person that Dev met while vacationing in Europe on the show "Master of None"

Last edited:
Why did y'all lie to me?

That Marlon Wayans stand up is horrible. I up voted it to support black but I didn't laugh once.

It felt like that episode of the Wayans bros when he was a comedian and tried to not crack jokes on his family and it was crickets

Why did y'all lie to me?

That Marlon Wayans stand up is horrible. I up voted it to support black but I didn't laugh once.

It felt like that episode of the Wayans bros when he was a comedian and tried to not crack jokes on his family and it was crickets
Ill admit at the start i was like "damn i think this is about to be corny" but as it went on it kept gettin better n better for me.

U finish the whole thing?

i feel hes to extra with it . even watchin his breakfest interview was cringy

Why did y'all lie to me?

Damn it was the vodka???????

Lmao

Altered Carbon - Pretty Good Show. My Only Problem Is That It Had To Much Shit Going On. It Started Off As A Cyperpunk Neo Noir Whodunit And Then Became Very Convoluted After A Couple Of Episodes. By The Time They Revealed The Killer I Stopped Giving A Fuck.

Back