Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

brockmire.jpg

got put on to this.. hilarious 30 minute show. staring Hank Azaria ( does all those voices for the Simpsons) this drunk baseball announcer who fell from grace and is now calling minor league games.. shits just funny . Hank is just goddamn talented and hilarious on the mic calling games. its a good watch. the chick who owns the team and the black kid /radio programmer is funny too... think it just got reup'd for a 2nd season

vietnam.jpg

somebody posted this earlier in thread.. couldn't find what page... but props to whoever it was.. dope watch 10 episodes, like 90 minutes a episode.
2 episodes in and loving it.. gives a full history how the war started and why the bullshit continued.. highly recommend

View attachment 36598

got put on to this.. hilarious 30 minute show. staring Hank Azaria ( does all those voices for the Simpsons) this drunk baseball announcer who fell from grace and is now calling minor league games.. shits just funny . Hank is just goddamn talented and hilarious on the mic calling games. its a good watch. the chick who owns the team and the black kid /radio programmer is funny too... think it just got reup'd for a 2nd season

Brockmire is solid. I dig it. Lookin 4ward to season 2

Have y'all checked out on Netflix a show calwdc "Everything Sucks"? Cool litlli series, it's basically Stranger Things without monsters. It's based in 1996 and follows a young black kid who's a freshman and his nerdy friend's. Black dude likes a white chick but she's confused about sexuality. Little dudes mom is thick AF and she got dat ass. Great show

View attachment 36598

Goat show

Have y'all checked out on Netflix a show calwdc "Everything Sucks"? Cool litlli series, it's basically Stranger Things without monsters. It's based in 1996 and follows a young black kid who's a freshman and his nerdy friend's. Black dude likes a white chick but she's confused about sexuality. Little dudes mom is thick AF and she got dat ass. Great show

Yeah i checked that out the day it came out. Cast did really good for a bunch of kids. Jew Fro kid cracked me up a number of times. Pretty dope show, will be looking out for more seasons.

1500x2174_p3ksr0.jpg

Cool little coming of age comedy/drama about 4 friends in South central. Season ends on some crazy shit. All minority cast which is always dope. Lead dude is kind of a shitty actor but he had a hard role to carry.

MV5BMTk2NDIwOTg4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTAxMzc1NDM@._V1_UY1200_CR96,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Haven't heard anyone talking about this one.

A multi-racial family made up of husband, wife, three adopted children from Somalia, Vietnam and Colombia and one biological child, find their bonds tested when one of the children begins seeing things which the rest cannot.

It's gotten some bad reviews for seemingly not having or not having yet revealed a centered purpose which I understand but the acting, writing is dope and the story is just intriguing enough to keep me coming back every Sunday even tho I'm still not sure what the fuck is going on. Lol. Anybody else checking for this one?

Back