Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

cast is solid. just downloaded 1st couple eps. imma check this out. story been told a million times. but might be a solid watch.

Barry on hbo debuted this most recent Sunday. Pretty cool first episode. Bill Hader kills his role. Show is about an ex military guy who becomes a hit man. Ends up befriending the guy he was supposed to kill and starts getting into acting.

Bill haders character is so emotionless and a total sociopath and he does a pretty good job at it. Yall should check it out.

Barry on hbo debuted this most recent Sunday. Pretty cool first episode. Bill Hader kills his role. Show is about an ex military guy who becomes a hit man. Ends up befriending the guy he was supposed to kill and starts getting into acting.

Bill haders character is so emotionless and a total sociopath and he does a pretty good job at it. Yall should check it out.

dope. seen the trailer couple months back. def gone watch

If yall like detective shows there's a British one on netflix called collateral. It's a 4 ep miniseries about a Syrian refugee working as a pizza deliveryman who gets killed on the job in the London and the refugee crisis over there. Good af.

If yall like detective shows there's a British one on netflix called collateral. It's a 4 ep miniseries about a Syrian refugee working as a pizza deliveryman who gets killed on the job in the London and the refugee crisis over there. Good af.

LLS I was just coming here to say I started watching the same show.

I think I'm on episode 3 though. I like it so far.

been trying to get into it, but i cant for some reason...not that its bad or anything like that

started watching the Frankenstein Chronicles on netflix

good show so far...only 6 episodes

Dark (Netflix) - If You Like Grim Mystery Thrillers With A Little Sci Fi Thrown In This Shit For You...Really Well Written Directed And Acted...Really Chilling That'll Have You Guessing ...I Don't Wanna See Much Else Because I Hate Fuckin Spoilers...The MFer Bends Genres And It Does It Well....Also Its German So I Hope You Don't Mind Subtitles

Requiem (Netflix) - A British Horror/Mystery...The Main Protagonist Is A Cunt Which Makes This Show Damn Near Unwatchable...The Show Has Its Moments But Its Taking To Long To Unfurl ...

Billions (Showtime) - Pretty Good Show...I Like The Pacing The Most...Its Moves Very Quickly....Lotsa Of Sharp Dialogue...
Mostly Wall Street/Financial Jargon But Not To Hard To Follow...

Been thinking about checking this off the strength of Ned FUCKING STARK!!!!!

LLS

its an interesting show

i misunderstood the premise at first, but now that i get it, its more interesting

think of it as a copycat killer type show

Back