Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Waaaaaack. Netflix just announced that the show "everything sucks!" Has been cancelled and will not see a season 2. Season ended on a cliffhanger too.

Waaaaaack. Netflix just announced that the show "everything sucks!" Has been cancelled and will not see a season 2. Season ended on a cliffhanger too.

Yea, thats happening more n more these days. Even streaming services are cancelling shows....

I was in all kinda feelings when i read that amazon had cancelled Tig Notaro's One Mississppi after jus 2 seasons. smh. I love that show. :(

Jus finished The Chi, solid 7.5/10. I dig it. Lil kids stole the show. Bout to start Seven Seconds.

For those going thru a Game of Thrones withdrawal. Netflix has a new series called Troy and it's GOT like. It's based on Greek/Roman mythology story of Helen of Troy. Shit is pretty good

5 eps into seven seconds. This show is dope af. I can tell the lady who wrote the killing, wrote this. Preacher from ozark is killin this role.

another one...

AMC's The Terror. This looks dope af. Getting real good reviews.

I watched 2 episodes of this over the weekend. Shit is pretty cool. Not a whole lot happening but im definitely interested in seeing how it ends. I want to buy the book its based off of now.

I watched 2 episodes of this over the weekend. Shit is pretty cool. Not a whole lot happening but im definitely interested in seeing how it ends. I want to buy the book its based off of now.
Watched the first 2 and I was almost out. The 3rd one drew me in though. I can't see this lasting multiple seasons though. Wonder what direction they're going to take after this season.

The-Assasination-336x480.jpg

Jus finished ACS: Gianni Versace. This show is sad and depressing. But its a real good watch. Andrew Cunnanan was a real punk bitch. smh at him. Dude was a full time liar and user. Tho the backstory w his pops was hella deep. They really did his victims justice. Tellin their backstories n all, lotta heart. The story of Jeff Trail was especially sad. Felt real bad for Versace's bf, dude was left broken after his death. Donnatella was jus off. Real good watch, tho sum parts were a tough watch cuz cunanan was such a evil liar n user, tho the ep w his pops tried to explain why. Bout to start S3 of The Path.

The-Assasination-336x480.jpg

Jus finished ACS: Gianni Versace. This show is sad and depressing. But its a real good watch. Andrew Cunnanan was a real punk bitch. smh at him. Dude was a full time liar and user. Tho the backstory w his pops was hella deep. They really did his victims justice. Tellin their backstories n all, lotta heart. The story of Jeff Trail was especially sad. Felt real bad for Versace's bf, dude was left broken after his death. Donnatella was jus off. Real good watch, tho sum parts were a tough watch cuz cunanan was such a evil liar n user, tho the ep w his pops tried to explain why. Bout to start S3 of The Path.

bet

that review intrigues me

Yes. S2 was meh. S3 is dope af. The ending is GOAT.

damn i think i watched the season opener for season 3 and never followed up after that smh... they was doing too much in 2nd season trying to edgy.. and alot of it came off as wack

@Marc123 think i should go back and watch?

yo that HBO Doc for Andre The Giant dropped the other day... full doc on youtube.. check it out before they take it down if you don't have HBO .. good watch.

the-path.jpg

Jus finished S3 of The Path. Its about ppl living in a cult. It explores religion, faith n why ppl join/leave cults etc. Jesse Pinkman is the cult leader. Show has promise, but its meh overall. Writing is hit or miss. Season shoulda been better, letdown imo. Bout to start S3 of Hap and Leonard.

Watched like 2 episodes of Lost in Space on Netflix. Never seen the original but this one is pretty good so far.

Back