Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

lg__news_sundance_hapleonard.jpg

Jus finished S3 of Hap and Leonard. Solid season, not as good as 1 and 2. But its iight. The comedy and the back n forth banter between the two leads is the best part of the show. Plot was very str8 forward tho. Andrew Dice Clay has a solid guest appearance.

waco-paramount-season-1-ratings-cancel-renew-season-2-590x369.jpg

Jus finished Waco. Wow, i forgot how much of a cluster fuck this was. smh. Whole situation was crazy. Damn. Real good watch tho, jus very sad. Whole cast did their thing.

waco-paramount-season-1-ratings-cancel-renew-season-2-590x369.jpg

Jus finished Waco. Wow, i forgot how much of a cluster fuck this was. smh. Whole situation was crazy. Damn. Real good watch tho, jus very sad. Whole cast did their thing.

Is this on netflix?

Started watching the new season of Bosch the other day. I like it so far.

f990d-themick_season2_2_1024x576_1.png

Jus finished S2 of The Mick. Season started off kinda meh, but ended solid. I fux w it. Hope Fox gives it another season. Kids are funny af

Krypton is raw as fuck.. i was skeptical because syfy is known for straight up queso.. but everything about it is great.. Im not a comic aficionado but the background/ context they are giving to supermans story and Krypton is rich. I was intrigued after seeing the gangster of the OG Zod female in the first epiode. This last ep they knocked it out of the park.. and its really starting to ramp up..

oh ok

didnt know friend

i was wondering if this was the show you were talking about tho

i peeped a few min of it...i need to finish this at home so i can fully digest it
It is a good watch. Sad but great. It makes me want to do more to help disadvantaged youth.

@Ironman I'm 3 episodes in to the current season of Agents Of Shield, do they ever leave this place and go back to earth or is the whole season they stuck there cause I'm bored

Last edited:
Back