Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Finally jumped back into the blacklist

It's gotten better but man 20+ episodes is brutal

th

Jus binged Hulu's The Looming Tower. Wow, dope fuckin watch. Great cast.....basically all the fuck ups that led to 9/11. Great watch. Bill Camp and Jeff Daniels killed their roles. They really did this story justice 9/10

I Tried Watching Into The Badlands But The Characters Came Off Too Cartoonish...It Think Its Not For Me

Handmaids Tale Season 2 - I Binged The First 3 Available Eps...I Thought This Shit Would Pick-up After The Season 1 Finale But Nah...Shit Still Kinda Drags...But A Lot Of Show Are Like That...Patience Is Definitely Needed For This One

Watching the arrested development season 4 remix. They re edited season 4 to make the story more straight forward and like previous seasons instead of each episode focusing mainly on one member of the family. There are 22 episodes as well instead of I think 15 that the original season 4 had. Think they added some never before scenes. On episode 3, so far pretty Damn funny. I liked the original season 4 the more I watched it and understood the jokes, bUT seeing it edited this way is pretty Damn good.

Watching the arrested development season 4 remix. They re edited season 4 to make the story more straight forward and like previous seasons instead of each episode focusing mainly on one member of the family. There are 22 episodes as well instead of I think 15 that the original season 4 had. Think they added some never before scenes. On episode 3, so far pretty Damn funny. I liked the original season 4 the more I watched it and understood the jokes, bUT seeing it edited this way is pretty Damn good.
Where can I watch this Lou

Oh I got Netflix lol

Thanks man

haha yeah it's an official remix done by the creator. Had Ron Howard re record the narration and everything.

Mitch hurwitz said season 5 is coming soon and the plot will be a murder mystery. Sounds like he was able to get everyone together at one time too so he didn't have to film everyone separately like he did with season 4

haha yeah it's an official remix done by the creator. Had Ron Howard re record the narration and everything.

Mitch hurwitz said season 5 is coming soon and the plot will be a murder mystery. Sounds like he was able to get everyone together at one time too so he didn't have to film everyone separately like he did with season 4
Oh this sounds like heaven

I'm mad I didn't watch this live but at the same time, I don't think I would've been able to do week to week. You can't just watch one episode lol

Oh this sounds like heaven

I'm mad I didn't watch this live but at the same time, I don't think I would've been able to do week to week. You can't just watch one episode lol
Lol yeah I never caught it live either, watched the first 3 on netflix but fell in love with it quick. The writing is so crazy on the show, you understand different jokes the more you rewatch it haha

th

Jus binged TPB season 12. 12 seasons of basically the same jokes n storylines. Couple laughs here n there, meh overall. RIP Mr. Lahey

Just got through all the episodes of Vikings. I sleep on a bunch of good shows, this better than Spartacus

Back