Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Was Troy: fall of a city actually as trash as the ratings suggest or its just cause it's a black man cast as Achilles?

Idk if this needs it's own thread or not but has anybody started watching Evil Genius on Netflix?

This is by far THE craziest shit I have ever seen in my life. It's about a bank heist back in 03 but the people behind it was on some Jigsaw shit.

They took a hostage and strapped a live bomb around this nigga neck and told him to go to rob a bank for 25k and it just goes on from there.

Like I said this is the craziest shit I've ever seen

Evil-Genius-Poster.jpg

Checking this out now. Shit goes hard off top.

Anybody seen this show? Currently binge-watching, already 10 episodes in. The black guy on the show name is the time machine pilot Rufus (wtf) but other than that its a good show with different characters time traveling chasing a bad guy that also has a time machine. It gets challenging when they go back to different times periods trying to stop the villain due to the one team members is a black time machine pilot / hacker and another team member is a female historian.

Timeless-e1525888009487.jpeg

When a group with nefarious intentions attempts to change the world as we know it by altering the past, Lucy, a historian, Wyatt, a soldier, and Rufus, a scientist, unite to form an unlikely partnership, traveling through time to save history. Their riveting adventures take them to some of the most thrilling, volatile and critical events on record, including a venture to the Old West, a sojourn to the Alamo, a visit to the famous Chicago World's Fair and a crusade into Nazi Germany. Along the way, they cross paths with famous historical icons, such as Josephine Baker, Harry Houdini, Ernest Hemingway and infamous rivals Eliot Ness and Al Capone. But every step the team takes to protect history puts everything we know at risk -- because changing one thing changes everything.

Last edited:
Idk if this needs it's own thread or not but has anybody started watching Evil Genius on Netflix?

This is by far THE craziest shit I have ever seen in my life. It's about a bank heist back in 03 but the people behind it was on some Jigsaw shit.

They took a hostage and strapped a live bomb around this nigga neck and told him to go to rob a bank for 25k and it just goes on from there.

Like I said this is the craziest shit I've ever seen

Evil-Genius-Poster.jpg
On the last episode of this. This is fucking wild. Duplass brothers have done it again

On the last episode of this. This is fucking wild. Duplass brothers have done it again

Felt like the FBI could've solved this case when they both were alive but they overlooked some glaring pieces of evidence like the blue van.

And how the fuck you aid someone with putting a body in a freezer and you don't see any time?

Oh dude definitely made that bomb to prove he was smarter than everyone else. Both of them were narcissists but he was on another level imo.

Felt like the FBI could've solved this case when they both were alive but they overlooked some glaring pieces of evidence like the blue van.

And how the fuck you aid someone with putting a body in a freezer and you don't see any time?

Oh dude definitely made that bomb to prove he was smarter than everyone else. Both of them were narcissists but he was on another level imo.

Lmao it was just mind blowing to me how fucking smart they both were, but they were both literally fucking crazy, like rambling nonsense type of crazy.

Lethal Weapon

Riggs got shot the chest on his last day before going back to Texas by his lil brother

I hope this aint the last episode

web_largecoverart_series_atlanta_robbin-season_270x398.jpg

Jus binged Atlanta S2. Wow, this show is a trip. Hell of a ride. Barber, creepy MJ, and college show/stalker broad eps were my favs. lol at that nigga Tracy. I dig it. Lookin forward to next season.

Last edited:
corporate-tv-show-cast-plot-wiki-comedy-central.jpg

Jus binged comedy centrals new comedy Corporate. Season starts off kinda meh, but picks up bout half way thru. Funny, n dark af. Lotta jokes bout having a shitty 9 to 5 and how much having a job fuckin sux. lol lol funny af

@Lou Cypher

Never heard of that one. Comedy Central been slacking lately or they just havent been putting anything on Hulu besides South Park.

Comedy Central Youtube Channel has a ton of these 15 min episode shows by some really good comedians that are funny AF.

Theres a Show called "Man Up" with Theo Von and another called "Lucky Loser" with Big Jay Oakerson. Fucking hilarious both of them.

ghosted.png

Binged this Fox comedy Ghosted. I assumed this show would be trash, but its solid. Basically a buddy cop version of ghostbusters. Light, background noise kinda watch. I laughed....did some googles. Its only 10 eps. Fox didnt even bother to air the last 6. Prolly gone get cancelled. Hopefully they release em online tho.

Last edited:
Been listening to the tigerbelly podcast with Bobby Lee lately and he's always talking about this show he's on. Decided to give it a try to watch. Shows called "splitting up together". Just a family comedy about a couple who get divorced but still co parent in the same house and build a friendship with each other they never had in marriage. Stars pam from the office. Not a terrible show, I got some good laughs in so far. Real family friendly though, on ABC

1200x627-Q80_1ad7e5813ad6cc433211ba7eaca57d41.jpg

Last edited:
Back