Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

250px-LA_to_Vegas.jpg

Jus binged another new Fox comedy, LA to Vegas. Standard PG-13 ish comedy series. Hit or miss, but solid enough. lol at the gay black guy flight attendant n arab co pilot. Executive producers are will ferrell n adam mckay. I'll be shocked if it gets a 2nd season. Decent enough laughs tho.

Anynody been watching this lately? I finished it a few days ago. It was a good ass series one the best I've seen in a while IMO. A lot twists and turns. The show was very unpredictable to me.
13b9bab51540ac92bf8c88e11d2007d3bc58dd82.jpg

Anynody been watching this lately? I finished it a few days ago. It was a good ass series one the best I've seen in a while IMO. A lot twists and turns. The show was very unpredictable to me.

Eh. Wasnt gone watch, cuz i wasnt feelin dexter w that accent. Might give it a ep or 2 tho.

Eh. Wasnt gone watch, cuz i wasnt feelin dexter w that accent. Might give it a ep or 2 tho.

Try it out. Its a really good murder mystery, with some thriller mixed in. It has a lot of layers and even though its a british show it doesn't come off that way. Just a really good show IMO.

been on a comedy binge the last 2 days...

silicon-valley-hbo-season-4-ratings-canceled-or-season-5-590x224.jpg

Silicon Valley S5, another solid season. lmao @ Jian Yang and Jarred. Richard is kinda getting annoying now tho. Its kinda hard to believe this tech genius who been doin this for years, still gets this nervous and is still so goofy. Eh tho. The show does miss Elrich, but Yang getting a bigger role is cool. It maybe time to wrap the show up tho, the storyline is getting repetitive now. Every season they are about to loose the company, inner fighting, then some last ditch tech effort from the group to save the company. Rinse, repeat. Still funny tho.

A.P.-Bio-season-1-poster-NBC-key-art.jpg

LMAO @ this show. Dennis basically leaves the bar and is teaching. It is funny af. Dennis gives zero fucks. The cast is funny. lol @ Patton Oswald, the 3 female teachers (smash the Asian broad) and the kids. lol. All the kids are goat. I hope they keep next season at 13 eps, like season 1. 13 is a perfect number, cuz the show is basically a 1 note joke...dennis is a asshole. Can kinda wear thin over 22-23 eps.

51ZcY2SsXDL._SS500.jpg

Ash vs. Evil Dead S3. Blood, guts and gore turned up to 100. Solid watch tho. Funny stuff. Does get kinda repetitive tho. lol @ the Mexican dude. smash Ash's daughter. Sucks it got cancelled tho, cuz by how it ended you could tell the writers had more story to tell. Solid run for this kinda niche genre tho.

barry-hbo-season-1-ratings-cancel-renew-season-2-590x331.jpg

HBO's Barry. HBO got another hit on its hands. Easily the best new comedy of 2018. I expect a emmy nod. lol @ the bad guys. they are funny af. laugh out loud funny. Funny, funny show. The writing is GOAT. The finale prolly was the best ep of TV is seen this year. Tho the ending felt like they skipped over 2 seasons in 2 mins. GOAT watch tho.

i-love-dick-tv-show-amazon-canceled-renewed.jpg

Yes, no homo. That is the name of the show. But this a cool show imo. Felt kinda like a play. Its about a broad who becomes obsessed with this dude and about some other broads in the town. Cool watch imo, very "artsy", strong topics on feminism. I woulda watched a 2nd season. Amazon cancelled it tho.

friends-from-college-netflix-poster.jpg

Wasn't feelin this at 1st but I powered thru. Started hella meh imo. But by the end it gets really good. Funny stuff, the broads can kinda get annoying imo, but eh. LMAO @ Seth Rogan and Ike Barinholtz. Their characters are funny af. Hope Ike gets a bigger role in S2. Decent show. Lookin 4ward to S2.

Happy%201.jpg

SYFY's Happy. This show is a trip. Felt like it shoulda been funnier tho. Crazy, trippy watch. S1 kinda felt like setup. I expect more from S2. Tho it might be better to do 30 mins instead of 1 hour tho imo. Cool watch.

Last edited:
been on a comedy binge the last 2 days...

silicon-valley-hbo-season-4-ratings-canceled-or-season-5-590x224.jpg

Silicon Valley S5, another solid season. lmao @ Jian Yang and Jarred. Richard is kinda getting annoying now tho. Its kinda hard to believe this tech genius who been doin this for years, still gets this nervous and is still so goofy. Eh tho. The show does miss Elrich, but Yang getting a bigger role is cool. It maybe time to wrap the show up tho, the storyline is getting repetitive now. Every season they are about to loose the company, inner fighting, then some last ditch tech effort from the group to save the company. Rinse, repeat. Still funny tho.

A.P.-Bio-season-1-poster-NBC-key-art.jpg

LMAO @ this show. Dennis basically leaves the bar and is teaching. It is funny af. Dennis gives zero fucks. The cast is funny. lol @ Patton Oswald, the 3 female teachers (smash the Asian broad) and the kids. lol. All the kids are goat. I hope they keep next season at 13 eps, like season 1. 13 is a perfect number, cuz the show is basically a 1 note joke...dennis is a asshole. Can kinda wear thin over 22-23 eps.

51ZcY2SsXDL._SS500.jpg

Ash vs. Evil Dead S3. Blood, guts and gore turned up to 100. Solid watch tho. Funny stuff. Does get kinda repetitive tho. lol @ the Mexican dude. smash Ash's daughter. Sucks it got cancelled tho, cuz by how it ended you could tell the writers had more story to tell. Solid run for this kinda niche genre tho.

barry-hbo-season-1-ratings-cancel-renew-season-2-590x331.jpg

HBO's Barry. HBO got another hit on its hands. Easily the best new comedy of 2018. I expect a emmy nod. lol @ the bad guys. they are funny af. laugh out loud funny. Funny, funny show. The writing is GOAT. The finale prolly was the best ep of TV is seen this year. Tho the ending felt like they skipped over 2 seasons in 2 mins. GOAT watch tho.

i-love-dick-tv-show-amazon-canceled-renewed.jpg

Yes, no homo. That is the name of the show. But this a cool show imo. Felt kinda like a play. Its about a broad who becomes obsessed with this dude and about some other broads in the town. Cool watch imo, very "artsy", strong topics on feminism. I woulda watched a 2nd season. Amazon cancelled it tho.

friends-from-college-netflix-poster.jpg

Wasn't feelin this at 1st but I powered thru. Started hella meh imo. But by the end it gets really good. Funny stuff, the broads can kinda get annoying imo, but eh. LMAO @ Seth Rogan and Ike Barinholtz. Their characters are funny af. Hope Ike gets a bigger role in S2. Decent show. Lookin 4ward to S2.

Happy%201.jpg

SYFY's Happy. This show is a trip. Felt like it shoulda been funnier tho. Crazy, trippy watch. S1 kinda felt like setup. I expect more from S2. Tho it might be better to do 30 mins instead of 1 hour tho imo. Cool watch.

I liked the recent Silicon Valley season. I agree though, i dont think it has many seasons left. Im thinking this next season will be the last. Jared was fucking HILARIOUS this season, but he didnt get a whole lot of shine. He always just had like one brief hilarious moment each episode. That shit at the end of the season with the new intern had me rolling. Co sign about Richard though. The whole season he went between a little scared bitch to a bratty hard ass. I didnt like Dinesh much at all this season either, he was more annoying than anything. Gilfoyle was hilarious as always though.

Co sign on Barry. I loved every episode of that season. That finale was fucking nuts! The Czech guy who didnt have any hair was fucking hilarious too.

Oh, also love that Friends From College show. I was surprised at how mixed the reviews were for that show, i Couldnt stop watching it after the end of the first episode. Cast did really well together. Looking forward to season 2.

Oh, also love that Friends From College show. I was surprised at how mixed the reviews were for that show, i Couldnt stop watching it after the end of the first episode. Cast did really well together. Looking forward to season 2.

Yea. Some critics were really shitting on it. But it was funny imo. I was dyin w laughter during the seth rogan scenes..."da dawwwwwg!!!" lol

Fred Savages toast at the wedding was lol funny.

Last edited:
Haha yeah I like when fred savage and key did drugs and came up with ideas for the book and just took a walk. Also when they played tennis and both made weird noises when they hit the ball was hilarious. Shit was just a crazy story you expected the couple having an affair to get outed but they always lucked out somehow.

Jus binged this. Wasnt feelin it, real struggle watch. Jus powered thru so i could find out who was the killer. Meh

Animal Kingdom season 3 starts this tuesday tho. Cant wait

@DMorgan

Jus binged this. Wasnt feelin it, real struggle watch. Jus powered thru so i could find out who was the killer. Meh

Animal Kingdom season 3 starts this tuesday tho. Cant wait

@DMorgan

Everything ain't for everybody

Animal Kingdom is the shit though. I can't wait either

I’m behind on my TV.

I’m still trying to figure why Archer got done the way it did.

Gotta cosign you. These last two seasons been unwatchable. And the next season is gonna be the last too. I hope they take it back to him being a spy again.

Back